Host Person (Food)
Pala Casino Spa Resort
Pala , CA 92059
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for reception and seating of patrons in the restaurant. Responsible for receiving and processing payment from patrons.
- Responsible for reception and seating of patrons in the restaurant.
- Receives payment from Food and Beverage guests in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
- Records dollar amount received and prepares reports of transactions.
- Verifies record totals shown in cash register tape and balances against cash on hand.
- Answers telephones and makes guest reservations, if necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Three-six months related experience and/or training.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
When you become a part of Pala Pride, in addition to working in an exhilarating atmosphere, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package including the following:
- Promotional Opportunities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Employer Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Disability Plans
- Flex Plans for Medical and Child Care
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Team Member Events Team Member Picnic, Holiday Party, Team Member & Leader of the Year Awards, Golf Tournaments, Talent Shows, Health Fairs, and other Special Events
- Flexible leave programs
- Paid time off for Bereavement and Jury Duty
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Direct Deposit
- 17 days of Paid Time Off in the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Free Meals
- Free Parking
- Discounts to local attractions
Eligibility for the various benefits offered above may differ based on job classification and length of service.