Hospitality Operations Assistant
The Supporting Cast
New York , New York 10017
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Supporting Cast is currently seeking an Operation Assistant to support the Hospitality division. This position will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support to various levels of the internal Operational team and being on site for Events. Schedule is flexible with Part Time or Full Time and Weekends.Responsibilities:
- Answer phones and communicate with operations team regarding office activities, meetings, events, and interviews.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments for staff interviews on an external and internal basis
- Assist with weekly collection of time sheets and processing payroll
- Assist with bookings and follow ups for all events
- On site interaction with clients and checking in staff for high volume events
- Overseeing Social Media Accounts- sourcing media content relevant to trending topics.
- Time Management, detail orientated, and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working independently under timelines with the ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Bachelors Degree
This is an exciting position for a qualified candidate who is energetic, self-motivated, team oriented and who thrive in a challenging, fast paced, dynamic environment. The opportunity for growth is limitless.