Hospitality General Manager (Bar/Retail)
Casa De Montecristo
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Casa de Montecristo by JR Cigar is dedicated to delivering a unique experience to our guests through the highest level of service, selection and quality.
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic General Manager with Hospitality (Bar/Retail/Hotel) experience to build our high-volume Cigar Lounge in DC. This person would embody our vision to create the ultimate experience in a luxury cigar lounge with a background in Hospitality/Retail and luxury goods as well as with strong business acumen.
- Achieve overall sales/profit goals through relationship building and stellar customer satisfaction.
- Oversees retail and bar/lounge operations to company standards; ensuring effective implementation and maintenance of programs as well as meeting financial and operational objectives.
- Monitor and deliver store KPIs (Sales, Average Order Value, Profits, Memberships, etc.)
- Full P&L responsibility. Monitors all expenses and costs within the store in order to achieve positive store contribution and be in line with the set budget objectives.
- Looks for ways to create added sales volume through product education, events and outside partnerships. Plans and coordinates special events and promotions; including developing calendar of activity.
- Ensures visual standards are appropriate and support the brand image of the location.
- Ambassador for the brand within his/her market, being responsible for the locations external relations within its competitive environment marketing, merchandising, local activities, etc.
- Recruit, train, motivate, and develop our people; our companys greatest asset
- Educates and holds team accountable to companys goals, visual merchandising directives, product knowledge and all federal, state and local regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 plus years of Hospitality (bar/hotel) experience, with a history of success.
- 3 years or retail experience, with a history of success
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration a plus
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to recruit, coach and train.
- Enjoys working in highly competitive, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards as they apply to work force.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Premium Cigar knowledge a plus
Medical, Dental, and Vision plus retirement savings plan. Paid time off.