Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Hospitality Assistant At Boutique Investment Firm
New York , NY 10167
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, a mid-sized financial services firm, is looking to bring on a Hospitality Assistant to help support their thriving firm. The ideal candidate will have administrative experience and a keen sense of customer service. This person will also have flexibility working the hours listed below. You will be a key member of the team and help with the overall organization of the office on a daily basis.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order catering for meetings and events.
- Set up and break down food and beverage for meetings
- Maintaining appearance of common areas such as kitchens and conference rooms
- Handle incoming stock and inventory
- Setup/breakdown of AV equipment and other IT needs for meeting requirements
- Coordinating vendor services for office needs which may include researching, interviewing and overseeing certain vendor services.
- Ensuring sufficient office supplies and snacks are maintained.
- Provide back up support to reception area when needed.
- Assisting with various ad-hoc projects.
- 3-5 years of office experience, particularly reception/hospitality
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to juggle many tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
$40-50K (DOE) + discretionary bonusHOURS
7am-4pm + flexibility for OT as needed