Hospital Concierge - Arabic Speaking
Rochester , MN 55901
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently on and two full time .
The role of Concierge Professional is to offer white glove customer service while also displaying an enthusiastic and professional personality. This position will service the needs of the international community predominantly from Middle Eastern countries visiting Mayo Clinic and be dedicated to patient care, taking care of everything from the ordinary to the extraordinary. You will assist our clientele via face-to-face interaction, email and phone providing prompt, courteous and customer-oriented services to patients and families. You will accompany patients & their visitors to and from the airport in a Circles partner vehicle with an assigned driver. You will make recommendations and offer suggestions, as well as fulfill patient and family requests to satisfy their needs. This position requires exemplary hospitality skills, knowledge of the local area, and the ability to work a flexible schedule which may include some weekend hours. You must be fluent in Modern Standard Arabic, as well as
You must have a true passion for helping people through the services we and making a positive difference in the lives of the people you interact with day to day. You will perform such services as:
- Providing uncompromising service to patients and guests by arranging personal and convenience services.
- Perform general information research on products or services.
- Responding to international patients and their guests requests for visitor information, special arrangements or services planning or identifying proper providers to assist.
- Respond to special requests from patients and their guests with unique needs and follow up to promote satisfaction.
- , record process all calls, messages, requests, questions concerns.
- Contact appropriate individuals or client departments as necessary to resolve calls, requests or problems.
- Triaging any clinical or requests to appropriate client liaison assigned.
- Arrival airport greetings at baggage claim area and airport drop-off of patients and guests. Driving is not required, you will be accompanying patients and visitors in a Circles sourced partner vehicle with an assigned driver.
- Perform administrative and recordkeeping tasks associated with international concierge functions.
- Project an approachable and professional image at all times.
- Promote meaningful relationships through engaging and informed conversations with patients and guests via face to face interaction, phone email.
- Respond to patient and guest requests in a professional, courteous and timely manner, without exception.
- Collaborate on new ideas and initiatives with team members and your Lead Concierge.
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment.
- Able to adapt to schedule changes as needed to ensure appropriate staffing.
- Consistently provide best in class customer service in a , structured environment.
- Adhere to all Circles fulfillment policies and procedures in delivering an exceptional customer experience
- HS Diploma required, Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3+ years of customer service experience, prior front desk, concierge or other hospitality experience is preferred; experience in healthcare is also strongly preferred
- Demonstrated strong MS Office abilities including PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word, Internet searching and typing.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills as well as the proven ability to provide quality service in a fast-paced environment.
- Active listening.
- for continuous learning.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in fluent Modern Standard Arabic and English.
- Sensitive to ethnically diverse patients and understanding diverse cultural norms.
Must have knowledge of cultural backgrounds of patients arriving from the Middle East.