Homecare Registered Nurse (Rn) Case Manager
Lake Sunapee VNA
New London , NH 03257
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager, you will provide hands on, direct nursing care in multiple territories to patients in their own environment. You would become an integral part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team. We are looking for a nurse to join our homecare team which is dedicated to make a difference in peoples lives. If you are looking to make a positive impact on people in the community, then apply now.
Work a 40-hour work week, $4000 sign on bonus.
Benefits for this position include:
- Health insurance first of the month after 30 days employment
- Dental insurance first of the month after 30 days employment
- Earned Time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Cell phone discount through Verizon
- Retirement account
Job Highlights as a Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager:
- Get to know your individual patients
- Flexible workday, with an option to start and end your day from home
- Highly autonomous
- Travel time and mileage reimbursement given.
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team
- Work in an environment where agency culture fosters teamwork and excellence
Responsibilities for Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager:
- Develop tailored Care Plans
- Provide meaningful education
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccine or approved exemption request are required prior to orientation. Are you able to provide COVID 19 vaccination proof and/or do you agree to acquire the COVID 19 vaccine or engage in the exemption process prior to hire?
- Current NH RN license
- Minimum 2 years of health care experience required
- Home Care experience beneficial, although we will train the right individual
Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice is a mid-sized agency, providing home health care, hospice, palliative and personal care services to people of all ages in 32 towns in the Lake Sunapee, Connecticut Valley and Upper Valley regions of New Hampshire.
Lake Sunapee Region VNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.