Home Health Sales Manager
Open Systems Healthcare
Bala Cynwyd , PA 19004
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position Overview: To develop sales leads by identifying and pursuing clients that may benefit from Open Systems Healthcares mission statement. To oversee all branch operations including but not limited to human resources, supervision of staff, payroll, billing, clinical and overall operations.
Essential Job Functions: Responsible for appointing a qualified Alternate Administrator to act in the absence of the Administrator. Responsible for Performance Management of Payroll, Clinical, HR, and Sales staff (establishing, mastering, counseling, and correcting) to develop and control sales and service. Direct and coordinate sales activities for the branch office to meet goals. Oversee branch office business development, including identifying and pursuing growth opportunities to work towards goals. Produce and participate in marketing initiatives to spread awareness about OSH and its services. Acquire and retain key accounts, including but not limited to cooperation with insurance companies and managed care organizations to develop provider contracts. QAPI (Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement) management-implementation and oversight, participate as active peer review committee member (if applicable). Assure appropriate staff supervision during all operating hours. Supervise fiscal management, billing, and reconciliation of the branch office. Oversee determination and management of direct care staff wages. Manage interpersonal relations of branch office employees. Establish and maintain effective channels of communication within the organization and externally. Represent OSH appropriately in the community. Ensure adequate staff education through orientation, in-service education, and continuing education. Ensure program personnel have current clinical information and current practices. Plan, develop, implement, administer, evaluate programs and manage affairs of the branch and ensure the provision of adequate and appropriate care and services. Establish and maintain operational efficiency through development and implementation of operational policies or programs for the entire branch office.Manage employee relations within the branch. Oversee branch billing including linked activities such as payroll, claims management and fiscal reconciliation and collections in compliance with all insurance, accreditation, and company standards. Responsible for compliance and accurate accounting for all medical records information for each individual client.Verification of insurance for prior authorization, services covered, deductibles, and co-pay if applicable. Ensure branch office compliance with federal, state, local laws, regulations and company policy. Oversee grievance management per regulation and company policy to provide quality service and to protect the company. Identify and mitigate company risk in provision of home health services at the branch level. Responsible for conducting all aspects of full cycle incident management (from reception of incident throughout investigation and reporting) thoroughly and timely per regulations and company policy. Responsible for conducting all aspects of full cycle payer source fraud investigation management (from identification of problem throughout investigation and reporting) thoroughly and timely per regulations and company policy. Responsible for conducting all aspects of full cycle investigation management (from identification of problem throughout investigation and reporting) thoroughly and timely per regulations and company policy. Ensure resolution of customer grievances to their satisfaction and according to OSH policies and procedures. Provide excellent customer service tracked through branch-wide audits. Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire office staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions. Audit caregiver and client charts, assuring compliance with federal, state, local law, regulations and company policy. Supervise and assure office compliance with Federal, State, Local laws and provider qualifications and State requirements and regulations. Enforce and comply with all OSH policy and procedure requirements. Follows Open Systems Healthcares Policies and Procedures. Other job functions determined to be relevant to the position by OSH.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in healthcare sales, preferred.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Evidence of Tuberculosis screening that meets CDC guidelines.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Supportive of OSHs Core Values and of team concept.
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Focus on Consumer Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond appropriately to the needs of internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Ability to handle confidential information in compliance with HIPAA.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to lead change and innovation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis and manage time efficiently.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate externally as well as internally with all levels of the organization.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of conditions at consumer sites.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- 50% or more travel time.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include light-medium moving and extensive self-positioning.