Home Health Registered Nurse-Prn
Tyler , TX 75701
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
It's time for health care that feels like home!
We are looking for a PRN RN in Tyler, TX and surrounding areas for
PRN on weekdays
Weekend on call rotation
Being a nurse isnt a job, its a calling. Many of our highly skilled compassionate nurses live in the communities where they care for patients, providing much needed care to people in their community. Make a difference in YOUR community!
Now offering benefits for our Part Time and PRN employees!
- MEC plans.
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Short-term Disability
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Extra Holiday and Weekend Pay
- Pay Per Visit
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 24/7 Help from seasoned staff
- Paid Training
- Family-like atmosphere
- Hiring Immediately
- To provide quality, comprehensive nursing care in the Patient's home as prescribed by the physician in the plan of care.
- Responsible for collaborating with the interdisciplinary team to develop the plan of care for the Patient.
- Manage nursing treatments and activities to meet the needs of each individual patient.
- Responsible for evaluating utilization of patient services and patient progress. Review evaluation with the care team, patient, family members, physician, and case manager as needed.
- Performs PRN visits, and available on call as required (about every 3-4 weeks).
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Nursing License in the state of Texas
- Minimum of one year of experience as a registered nurse.
- Previous experience in Home Health
- Kinnser/Wellsky experience is a plus.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have and maintain a valid Texas drivers license and proof of current auto liability insurance.
- Must maintain current certificate of basic life support (CPR)
AssistCare has been providing home care services to patients in the Northeast Texas area since 1996 and is a licensed and Medicare certified home health agency providing skilled health care services by caring professionals. We also offer Personal Assistance Services (PAS) to meet any need. Our PAS enables you to remain healthy and safe at home, in an assisted living facility, or during a hospital stay.