Home Health Lpn/Rn For Pediatrics And Young Adults
Advanced Care Partners
Morrow , GA 30260
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a skilled and passionate Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse eager to make a difference in someones life? Do you want to be a part of a company that is committed to hiring great Caregivers to take excellent care of our patients in the comfort of their home and school settings?
Come be a part of the newest highly recommended home care team in Georgia. Advanced Care Pediatrics wants professional RNs and LPNs to join our family. Our Caregivers offer our patients a chance at a better life, and help families resume their everyday life. Not only do our Caregivers provide excellent care, but they have the opportunity to make an impact in their patients life and bring smiles to their faces. If you love to go above and beyond for your patient, then this is the place for you.
ACP is one of this years Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies based in Atlanta, GA.
We Currently Have Several Full-Time and PRN Opportunities throughout the North Georgia & the Metro Atlanta Area!
Your Typical Day to day will include tasks such as, but is not limited to:
- Provide one-on-one patient care
- Administer medication and take and record vitals
- Assess home situations to determine that our patients are in the best possible environment
- Assist our patients with daily care such as grooming, bathing and toileting
- Provide emotional support to our patients and their families
- Work with physicians to ensure that proper treatment is administered at all times
- Observe symptoms and report to the physicians
- Provide First Aid and CPR when necessary
- Observe our patients for changes in health
- Act as a home health educator for our patients and their families
- Work as a nurse advocate in order to safeguard our patient's rights
- Provide recreation and diversion to patients under our care
- Record and document medical findings, symptoms and observations
- Ensure safety of our patients at all times
- Act as consultant for our patient's welfare
- Schedule flexibility
- Continuous Training, and 24/7 Supervisory support
- Weekly Pay
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Life Insurance
- Awards and Recognition Programs
- Paid- Time Off