Home Health Aide
Clawson , MI 48017
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Home Health Caregiver
LaJoy Group is looking for Home Health Caregiver to provide in home assistance with daily living needs in the Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne County area!
Responsibilities of a Home Health Caregiver:
- Providing one on one in Home client Care, working with senior citizens as well as developmentally disabled clients
- Assist clients with maintaining personal care, such as dressing, grooming, bathing, and toileting/incontinence care.
- Interacting, communicating and making suggestions to clients on a daily basis.
- Communicating all issues to the proper people, including family members and management.
- Light cleaning and housekeeping duties such as laundry, dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and washing dishes.
- Must be prompt to scheduled shifts.
- Physical assistance/transferring experience preferred but not required
Schedules available currently for Home Health Caregiver:
- Part time or full time, permanent position for Home Health
- You can take a combination of any of our open shifts weekly and build a schedule to suit your hours and availability near you up to 40 hours per week. We are getting 5-10 new cases per week and growing quickly with constant new shifts to pick up.
LaJoy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply directly at https://800.axiscare.com/
underneath the LaJoy Group Logo, click Apply Now and fill out the application in its entirety!
Requirements of a Home Health Caregiver:
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to work independently on own.
- Have excellent communication and organization skills.
- TB test preferred, if you have not had one, we will send you to get one
- Valid drivers license, a personal vehicle to use, and valid automobile insurance
- Must be flexible and able to lift, pull, push and rotate during normal working conditions
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- This job requires (or may require) a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bond ability is at issue.
Benefits of a Home Health Caregiver:
- Pay Rate of a Home Health Caregiver is $9.25 an hour
- Weekly pay check, every Friday
- Paid Drive time
- Paid Training
- Paid Mileage