Home Health Aide
Mount Pleasant , MI 48804
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
LaJoy Group Home Health Care is looking for compassionate, dependable caregivers! Flexible hours with the potential to build a full time schedule based on your availability. Earn $10.00 per hour working the hours that fit best with your schedule! No experience necessary, training will be provided prior to start.
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE, A PERSONAL VEHICLE TO USE AND VALID VEHICLE INSURANCE!
- Assist clients with maintaining personal care, such as dressing, grooming, bathing, and toileting/incontinence care.
- Light cleaning and housekeeping duties such as laundry, dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and washing dishes.
- Must be prompt to scheduled shifts.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate with clients, peers, and supervisors.
- Physical assistance/transferring experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid drivers license, a personal vehicle to use, and valid automobile insurance
- This job requires a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bond ability is at issue.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be flexible and able to lift, pull, push and rotate during normal working conditions
- Pay rate: $10.00 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules for work/school