Hitch Technician - Super Store
Fun Town RV
Cleburne , TX 76031
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently looking for experienced RV Technician(s). The ideal candidate will diagnose, inspect, adjust, repair, or overhaul recreational vehicles including travel trailers. May specialize in maintaining gas, electrical, hydraulic, plumbing, or chassis/towing systems as well as repairing generators, appliances, and interior components.
- Examine, troubleshoot and diagnose units needing repair and maintenance.
- Do all repairs, and install parts, trailer must be 100% complete.
- Perform pre-delivery inspections, reading and writing repair orders.
- Troubleshoot, repair and conduct maintenance on propane gas and electric appliances.
- Repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components.
- Install, repair, replace and maintain roofs, siding, windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane gas systems, batteries and charging systems.
- Use manuals, catalogues and internet websites to conduct repairs on parts or components.
- Installing hitches.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the RV, automotive or carpentry industry with an emphasis on repairs and installations is desired.
- Hands on experience in construction/carpentry.
- Experience with hitch work and brake controls.
- Must be able to work outside or in an un-climate controlled environment.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Attention to detail.
- Electrical experience.
- Ability to understand and communicate information.
- Ability to read a tape measure and use various hand tools.
- Willing to work weekends as needed.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25-50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Major Medical-Dental-Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (profit sharing)
- Christmas Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts in Company Store
Fun Town RV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.Drug screen, driving record and background checks may be conducted prior to, and during employment. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is sole responsibility of Fun Town RV.