Hiring Team Members In Burlington, MA
Clover Food Lab
Boston , MA 02115
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
You dont need a culinary degree to work with Clover (though many of your colleagues will have them). Our employees have backgrounds ranging from fast food to fine dining, from kayaking instructor to photographer, recently-graduated college student to farmer to construction worker.
Were looking for people who share our love of food, find joy through hard work, and lift the spirits of those around them. Team Member is the starting role at Clover, the entry-point to building a career with us.
Team member duties are broad and may include the following:
- Making sandwiches and platters
- Making and serving drinks
- Making fries
- Cleaning, washing dishes
- Assisting with prep
- Clover-guiding (our version of order-taking)
Team Members are expected to:
- Care about food
- Taste all our food
- Have fun talking to customers and making friends of them
- No prior experience required
- Youll need a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and work to high standards
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time, and repeated walking, bending, stretching and occasional lifting (up to 50lbs), with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to work a varied schedule that includes night and weekends
Clover Food Lab is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- $13.50/hr starting pay
- Opportunity to build a meaningful career - lots of room to grow
- Discount on Clover meals, apparel and groceries sold in our stores
- Free Knife Skills 101, 102, 103 classes (custom knife when you pass 102)
- Free cooking classes (pickling, soup-making, hot sauce making)
- Opportunities to attend food sourcing trips to coffee roasters, farmers, cheese-makers, etc.
- Opportunities to attend food development meetings, contribute ideas/recipes to the menu
- Discounts of Farm Shares (CSA program)
- Full health, vision and dental benefits available to full-time benefit-eligible staff