Mission Search is a rapidly growing Executive Search and Healthcare Staffing company located in Tampa, FL. We are focused on the recruitment and placement of talentedandqualified Interim Leadership professionals for short and long term consulting assignments who can assist client organizations both operationally and strategically at critical transitional times and for special projects.
Mission Search is seeking a High-Level Interim Management Account Executive. We are currently expanding and are looking for an individual to work a full desk in our Executive Search Placement Division. We need a unique individual with a successful track record in Interim Leadership Management who wants to start a new career.The Individual must have successful experience with a staffing firm placing contract professionals on interim assignments or permanent placement. Must be used to making 100+ sales calls per day, including cold calling, and have worked in a team environment.
Developing new business
Staffing the jobs
Being a consultant.
This is an established group, teamwork and split business are everyday occurrences.Advantages of working at Mission Search Head Quarters
Exceptional compensation,including a base salary with high commission
Semi-Monthly Direct Deposit
Online Access To Your Payroll Account
Health Insurance, Including Dental, Vision, and other Options after 90 days
AD&D andLife Insurance Options
401-K After 90 days
You will be trained to be a true consultantand motivated to improve and succeed.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please applyor visit our websiteMissionSearch.comfor more information.
VIEW JOBS1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-15T00:00Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Building Technologies is seeking a confident and self-motivated technical sales professional to grow our Fire Alarm Solutions (New Construction) business in the Greater Tampa, FL area in vertical markets such as Healthcare, K-12, Universities, and Municipalities. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and influencing skills, you will help tailor our customer's needs into winning solutions, whether it's in the new construction market or direct end-user service market.
* No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky's the limit!
* Leverage of the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
* Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle with gas card, all of which start from Day One of employment.
* Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
* Develop a vertical market(s) and geographic account management with a strategic growth plan
* Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in the market
* Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with SIEMENS solutions and services
* Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities
* Deliver on forecasted results consistently
* Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering desired, although candidates with varying degrees will also be considered based on experience. A High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement.
* 5+ years' experience in technical sales, business development, or consulting within similar industries such as Building Automation, Fire Alarm, Security, and Energy Efficiency is preferred, however, we will also consider talented sales professionals with technical and financial savviness and related sales experience utilizing critical thinking and influencing skills within industries such as Software or Financial Services.
* Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local building market such as building owners and general/electrical/mechanical contractors strongly desired.
* Knowledge and experience utilizing the Challenger Sales Model strongly preferred.
* Must be willing and available to travel 5% overnight for training and business development.
* Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
* Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license in good standing and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
VIEW JOBS1/16/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-16T00:00Cristo Rey Tampa Salesian High school is accepting applications for:
JOB TITLE: School Bus Driver, Full-Time
REPORTS TO: Manager of Transportation & Operations
We are seeking a skilled, mission-driven individual who is passionate about the Cristo Rey mission, and motivated by the energy of an innovative model of school and corporate partnership to serve as a School Bus Driver.
Cristo Rey Tampa Salesian High School and Corporate Work Study Program is looking for a responsible driver to work full-time approximately 40 hours a week during school days (Monday-Friday; August-June). The Bus Driver should fulfill the following requirements:
* Have a valid U.S. Driver's License.
* Complete and maintain updated criminal and children's protective clearance before hire.
* Must be able to provide DMV record.
* Must be authorized to work legally in the U.S.
* Must be at least 25 years old.
* Must be available for morning and/or afternoon shifts, Monday Friday.
* Experienced driving in the Tampa Bay area.
* Experience working with High School students, and a diverse student population.
* Experience with a GPS.
* Commercial Driver's License (CDL) required.
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Transports students in compliance with all safety regulations and rules of the road as established by the state of Florida.
* Picks students up from designated bus stops and brings them to school.
* Takes students to and from work and after school events.
* Drops students off at designated bus stops
* Adhere to strict time schedules and routes for boarding, dropping off and picking up students from both neighborhoods, and corporate Partners as directed by the Manager.
* Submits to and passes appropriate background checks and drug / alcohol testing as deemed appropriate
Apply online through through the Diocese of St. Petersburg website. Please email your resume to HR@cristoreytampa.org
Cristo Rey Tampa will not discriminate on basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in the hiring of this position.
Open until filled.
Please email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to the address below. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.
VIEW JOBS1/14/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-14T00:00Job Description
Stanley Black & Decker is a vibrant, diversified, global industrial company - a company of enduring substance since 1843 that is striving to be one of the most innovative and sustainable companies in the world. Our people are bold and agile, yet thoughtful and disciplined. With the ambition to inspire makers and innovators to create a more sustainable world. If you're seeking to bring your unique value and contribute to an inclusive, collaborative and purpose-driven culture that integrates performance excellence and innovation - join us.
The Sales Consultant will sell electronic security systems and services to Mid-Market customers within an assigned local territory. Responsible for existing customer retention to include; renewals, upgrades, add-ons and increased wallet share. Other responsibilities are overall territory management of Recurring Monthly Revenue, and Installation growth, as well as new customer acquisition.
* Identify and qualify customer needs, developing sales strategies, negotiating contracts and closing profitable projects with end users. Act as portfolio entrepreneur by developing personal business plan, sales activities and action plans to attain and exceed quotas and sales goals.
* Utilize sales methodologies, tools and innovation to identify, develop and maintain an activity-based lead generation plan within the assigned territory by cold calling, referrals and partnering with National Accounts sales team.
* Develop a personal business plan to exceed your quota.
* Sell to prospective new customers and maintain relationships with current customers to continually assess their needs to create additional sales opportunities and manage a plan for client retention
* Develop and maintain an active recommendation backlog that will support exceeding quota on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis for recurring monthly revenue (RMR) and installation.
* Conduct job site visits/surveys, specify the type of system recommended, provide an investment recommendation and layout to be used for a basis for the contract.
* Provide detailed scope of work with all needed information for operational success.
* Prepare, deliver and execute sales presentations, investment justifications, recommendations and offers to prospective customers to convey products and services that meet their requirements that result in new sales or retention of customers.
* Develop, maintain and utilize a strong working knowledge of all offerings within our products/services solution line to increase and develop sales portfolio.
* Collaborate with installation and service departments to execute the successful delivery of new products and services.
* Create and maintain accurate and up to date information or reports on sales activities, plans and forecasts in Salesforce, other company provided tools and reporting systems.
* Work in concert with sales leadership and other sales associates to attain sales plans, identify future growth and development opportunities.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED
* 1+ years sales experience
* Valid State-issued Driver's License
* Bachelor's degree in business or technical field of study
* B2B sales and territory development experience with high volume/transactional sales cycles
* Security and/or information technology industry experience
* Experience reading and understanding architectural, mechanical and electrical documents
* Experience using one or more of the following: Salesforce, Cognos, Adobe Sign
#LI-REMOTE SBDCSS #LI-PM1
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.TampaFL
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.