Actively looking for a mid level analog and mixed-signal circuit designer to work on SerDes PHY designs. This designer will be involved in delivering various Serdes design blocks for SoCs and will be part of a growing design team involved in leading-edge CMOS process technology nodes at 7nm and beyond. Design goals also include low-power analog designs to address our low-power wireless products. The primary responsibility of this position entails working within a team to deliver analog and mixed-signal transistor level circuit designs along with the physical layouts of the high speed circuits for high-speed, low-power PHY SerDes blocks.
Master's Degree plus 3-15 years of analog design experience - or- PhD with analog design experience up to 10 years of experience plus:
- Experience in designing op-amps, LDOs, VCO, PLL, DLL, High Speed Clock Distribution, Charge pump, Linear Equalizer
- Experience in using SPICE simulators (Cadence Analog Artist experience is preferred).
- Experience using schematic capture tools (Virtuoso preferred).
- Signal integrity in high speed wireline design
- automate circuit design and verification work
- Full-custom analog layout techniques and the ability to take a design and do all the layout extract verification and sign-off
Understanding of FinFet CMOS process effects on designs and layout
Master's Degree plus 3-15 years of analog design experience - or- PhD with analog design internship experience up to 10 years of experience plus
Duration: 1 year+