Start your career with Formation Healthcare! We have direct contact with hiring managers across the USA to get your resume to the top of the list! Our positions typically hire within 2 weeks!
Fantastic opportunity for HematologyRN at a beautiful facility located near Atlanta, Georgia! Full benefits start on first day of work!
Shift Details: Nights (7p- 7:30a)
This 733 bed Community Hospital is continuously expanding. With the arrival of the Hospital Tower, facility expands services and expert care, while creating an integrated, welcoming and spacious environment for patients and their families. Their mission is to serve humanity by improving health through integration of education, discovery and health care.
Their responsibilities include: taking medical histories, performing examinations, starting IVs and working with physicians to diagnose various blood diseases and disorders. Hematology nurses also educate patients and their families on how to live with and manage their blood disease.
· Choose medical coverage through a traditional or consumer-driven health plan.
· Choose from two different dental plans.
· You can choose a voluntary vision plan.
· Flexible Spending Accounts.
· All eligible employees receive a 2% employer contribution, even if they are not actively contributing to the 403(b) retirement saving.
· After 1 year of employment for an undergraduate degree or 2 years for a graduate degree. Full/Part-time eligible employees can take up to 18 credit hours per calendar year at an accredited college or university.
· Employees may receive discounts for early childhood education.
· Discounts on eldercare services.
· Discounted pet insurance.
· Free/Discounted parking and transportation also are available for employees.
Full benefits included!
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.