Help Desk Technician
Professional Search Group, Inc.
Fort Wayne , IN 46804
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position Summary: Provide end-users front line build, maintenance, and trouble shooting for support their desktops & laptop computers, access to network, internet access, and business applications.
- Monitor the ticket system, take ownership and resolve tickets as appropriate.
- Order, build, configure, maintain and trouble shoot end-user computing devices including but not limited to desktop workstations, laptop computers, tablets, smart phones and computer accessories such as personal printers and monitors.
- Establish and maintain end-user security access to the network and business applications.
- Configure and maintain endpoint virus protection for end-user computing devices.
- Maintain the help desk ticket system.
- Order, install and trouble shoot end-user computing applications such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, desktop utilities as needed.
- Support the Director of IT and other IT associates as needed.
- Provide support for updates to the production environments
- Assist data center technicians in the maintenance of the networks, servers data bases and phone systems
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Business, Other or equivalent years of experience is desired.
- Up to 3 years of experience working as an IT Help Desk associate is desired.
- Working knowledge of computer networks, the internet, computer security systems, and desktop hardware, operating systems and applications is desired.
- Working knowledge of SQL; Windows, Linux and MAC operating systems is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with DELL KACE, Sage MAS200, SalesLogix is desired
- Microsoft Certifications are desired but not required.