Help Desk Technician- Must Have A Secret Clearance And A Security+ Certification
Fairfax , Virginia 22030
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Help Desk TechnicianLocation:
Secret ClearanceWork Status:
U.S. CitizenPosition Status:
Contract to hireCompensation:
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
- Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Provides troubleshooting and support.
- Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
About Seneca Resources:
- 3-5 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations
- Secret Clearance required
- Security + certification required
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.