LINQM has been acquired by a client to fulfill a Help Desk Technician position. Duties for this position include providing hardware/software support to clients, vendor support, and coworkers. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities also require interaction with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment, as well as, application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. The position also utilizes one-on-one consultancy to end users in effort to resolve/fulfill issues and requests. In addition, work is performed with little supervision thus, requires initiative and judgment.
- Support Desk experience in a medical environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to troubleshoot/diagnose hardware and software issues.
- Follow documented process and procedures to deliver consistently excellent solutions.
- Well versed with different operating systems and platforms.
- Ability to lift 20-50 lbs.
- Escalate issues to management with all appropriate information before they impact the hospital or a wide set of users in a negative fashion
-Proficient with MS Office Applications including: Word, Outlook, Excel.
Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
Otherwise qualified candidates may substitute 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
Minimum 1 year experience providing Desktop Support preferably in a bio-medical or medical environment Experience with support Microsoft products and solutions; Windows, Office (Office 365), OneDrive, etc.