Help Desk Service Coordinator/Office Manager - ATL
Atlanta , GA 30318
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ripple is looking for an experienced Service Controller; think of it like being an air traffic controller for people and IT problems. You are definitely enthusiastic about both people and process. You sweat the details and are amazing at follow-up. You seek the problem behind the problem. Heres the mission of the job, and what you can expect. The salary range is between $35-40k.
Mission for Ripple Service Coordinator:
To make Ripple clients feel human, especially when they are having an IT problem. To solve problems - and prevent future ones - using smart thinking. To maximize resources (usually people), and to keep the trains running. To become a better person in the process, and help us become better people for knowing you.
Best is Best
We find the best ways to do things, and often it means learning something new
Empathy and Kindness
We first need to understand how someone is feeling, then use kindness and thoughtful communication to show our respect
Ask Why, Not How
We need to understand what we are trying to accomplish before we can create best solutions
Team Performance, Family Feel.
Only a team of high performers is worth being on, and for as long as someone chooses to kick ass at Ripple, they should feel like Ripple is their second family
Style and Design Make Everything Better.
Design is a choice one makes to improve the world and embrace the human spirit
We humanize IT
The kind of stuff youll do:
- Act as the single point of contact to the client for all types of service requests
- Schedule internal and outside technical resources in our dispatching software (ConnectWise)
- Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization
- Communication with clients: keeping them informed of progress, notifying of changes, etc.
- Improve client service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of client requests
- Keep many tasks on track, and smoothly help lead team members to success and discipline
How you will know if you are successful:
- Ripple customers will sing your praises often. They will say things like: Pat is so friendly. Pat is so helpful. Pat helped me understand something technical without sounding technical. Pat never speaks down to me.
- Your fellow Ripplers will sing your praises often. They will say things like: I know I can always go to Pat for help. Pat is a real self-starter. Pat listens to me. Pat is fun. Pat just gets the job done.
- Your results will shine. Customers will be happy, service level agreements will be met, things will be humming
What you need to bring:
- Ability to communicate empathetically, logically, and clearly in a boatload of different situations. Calm under pressure, graceful under fire, and able to bring the funk at all times
- Computer and software skills
- Ability to find answers
- Unquenchable desire to grow - personally, and professionally
- A roll up your sleeves and lets get to it work ethic
- You love to create documentation. You love details.
- Previous MSP experience a big plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Change doesn't ruffle you
What well bring:
- A workplace of unrivaled flexibility
- Challenging work
- A team that cares about you and your goals
- Good pay
- Very good benefits (full health, 401k, etc.)
- Amazing clients and coworkers