We are a construction company in the Richmond area that specializes in site work (excavation, underground utilities, etc) looking to hire a dependable, hard-working, heavy equipment operator immediately.
· Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.
· Promotes and maintains positive and effective working relationships and promotes good public relationships as a representative of the Company.
· Operate a variety of types of heavy equipment with precision and safety
· Operates and maintains department equipment (i.e., excavator, dozer, skid steer, front end loader, dump truck).
· Performs preventative maintenance and minor repairs on all assigned equipment.
· Meets all job safety requirements and all applicable OSHA safety standards that pertain to the essential functions of the position and all agency safety procedures.
Starting compensation is solely based upon experience. Generous benefit package available with the opportunity for advancement. Pre-employment drug screening required for consideration.
Please email or fax resume to Envirostructhire@outlook.com or 804-798-5509
Also, feel free to stop by our office to fill out a job application at 12108 Washington Hwy Ashland, VA 23005
*Equal opportunity employer*