Heavy Equipment Mechanic Lead
McGregor Range , New Mexico 88081
Technica LLC is accepting applications to fill a Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Lead position to perform on a government contract with a place of performance at McGregor Range, NM.Description:
- Under general direction of the Supervisor, provide oversight of personnel.
- Assist Supervisor in the management of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Issue work assignments and ensure completion is completed on time and to published standards.
- Organizes maintenance workflow efficiency, troubleshooting and repairs; assist mechanics with these tasks as necessary.
- Ensures all employees observe policy, procedures and regulatory guidance for physical security, and monitors for compliance.
- Ensures that safety and environmental policies and guidelines are followed without exception.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Must have the ability to analyze and interpret US Army Technical Manuals with relation to vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Must have at least two years of supervisory experience, a general knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions in The Army Maintenance Management Systems (TAMMS).
- Must possess general knowledge of applicable program relationships, concepts and methodologies pertaining fleet maintenance operations.
- Must possess operational skill and knowledge of the automated supply systems utilized, specifically the GCSS-A.
- Ability to gain cooperation and coordinate the work of others.
- Must be able to function with a basic level of English oral and written language skills
Technica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and is committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time. Only persons submitting applications through Technicas on-line application process will be considered for employment.