Heavy Equipment Maintenance Support
First Division Consulting
Eglin Air Force Base , FL
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Eglin AFB, FL
NSEOD has an inventory of Civil Engineering Support Equipment (CESE), for which under this task the Contractor will support approximately 140 pieces of CESE and portable generators. CESE includes all-terrain vehicles, tractors, and a single man-lift.
The Contractor shall:
- As assigned on the maintenance schedule by the NSEOD Maintenance Officer, maintain and repair equipment in accordance with the respective manufacturers service manual, document all maintenance and repairs, and update the maintenance schedule. Performance requires performing diagnostics and troubleshooting, and maintenance and repairs include, but are not limited to overhauling engines, transmissions, axel assemblies, differentials, transaxles, suspensions, fuel injection systems, exhaust and emission control systems, gear reduction systems, steering mechanisms/systems, hydraulic power assist systems, related electrical, electronic, hydraulic, fuel and other vehicle assemblies.
- Complete maintenance and repairs within an independent or manufacturer's estimate of the time required to complete the work, document the work using a Shop Repair Order (SRO), and archive the SRO in the respective equipment history jacket.
- Submit purchase order requests to NSEOD Maintenance Department Work Leader for repair parts, tools, materials and supplies required for maintenance and repair tasks (CDRL).
- Maintain an inventory of frequently used repair parts and expendable/non-expendable bench stock items, and annually, perform a physical inventory of on-hand repair parts and bench stock items and submit the inventory to the Maintenance Department Work Leader.
- Properly containerize, package, label, and store Contractor controlled or produced HAZMAT in accordance with all regulations and use NSEOD B8856 accumulation site for disposal of all HAZMAT.
- Have a minimum of six (6) years of experience as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic and qualified to maintain and repair the Civil Engineering Support Equipment (CESE).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Will be required to follow all Federal COVID-19 protocols as they pertain to contractors
medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, holidays, PTO, 401(k) with company match
FirstDiv is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.