Hearing Instrument Specialist
Fremont , CA 94537
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If you are a Hearing Instrument Specialist who is looking for a greater earning potential and are ready to join our team of experienced, motivated professionals working within the medical community. We would like to connect with you.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Fully committed to a professional working relationship within a medical setting.
- Passionate about delivering the highest quality of care with each patient.
- Successfully identify and treat hearing aid candidates.
- Successful in motivating patients to address their hearing health care.
- Focused on improving patients quality of life
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist
- Conduct hearing tests (audiometric testing)
- Hearing aid dispensing
- Fit and train patients on the use of their hearing aids
- Follow-up after care
- Track and provide feedback on all referrals
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits package available for full-time positions in include:
- Health insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Access to the latest state of the art technology in the hearing industry
- Best practices
- Ongoing training
- The opportunity to establish your own personal career path
- Relocation package available