Quadrant is one the region's largest provider of Healthcare & Technology staffing services, supporting clients in the Washington, D.C. & Baltimore, MD regions. Quadrant is seeking a competitive, results-driven, social media savvy, Recruiter for our Reston, VA office. Our recruiting team is responsible for proactively pursuing skilled professionals that are ideal candidates for our clients and their corporate culture. We provide six-figure income potential, excellent benefits and flexible work schedule.
Looking for upbeat personality, strong work ethic and goal oriented person who will thrive in a sales environment.
- Participate in full-life cycle recruiting activities for our client engagements
- Develops a recruitment/marketing plan to source and recruit nursing applicants.
- Identifies proactive sourcing strategies through utilization of social media sites, niche job boards and nursing specialty boards.
- Develops and maintains relationships with colleges/universities.
- Tracks source of applicants.
- Develops creative strategies to attract talent.
- Conducts behavior based interviewing skills and analyzes applicants attributes to match the needs within each facility.
- Assists with on site interviewing and follow up steps to a successful hiring status.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to develop a comprehensive sourcing and recruiting strategies for ongoing staffing of Healthcare requirements
- Identify and evaluate Healthcare professionals for client engagements
- Manage, document, track candidate flow via applicant tracking system
- Develop and create best practices as they pertain to Healthcare recruiting strategies
- Negotiate and close employment offers with prospective candidates
- Oversee onboarding process for prospective employees from start to finish
- 1-3 years of prior corporate or agency recruiting experience.
- Registered Nurse or BSN candidate highly preferred
- 2 years in heavy phone recruiting (sales, inside sales, corporate recruiting, agency recruiting)
- Recruiting experience should be relevant to healthcare industry on either the government or commercial sectors
- Ability to effectively develop cost effective and results driven recruitment strategies
- Ability to work with Account Managers and customers in a fast paced - team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple hiring needs on a regular basis
- Ability to utilize social and professional networks for recruiting candidates and building pipelines of specific technical personnel
- Possess strong communication and computer skills
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task
- BA/BS degree (desirable)