Quadrant is one the region's largest provider of Healthcare & Technology staffing services, supporting clients in the Washington, D.C. & Baltimore, MD regions. Quadrant is seeking a competitive, results-driven, social media savvy, Recruiter for our Reston, VA office. Our recruiting team is responsible for proactively pursuing skilled professionals that are ideal candidates for our clients and their corporate culture. We provide six-figure income potential, excellent benefits and flexible work schedule.
Looking for upbeat personality, strong work ethic and goal oriented person who will thrive in a sales environment.
- Participate in full-life cycle recruiting activities for our client engagements
- Develops a recruitment/marketing plan to source and recruit nursing applicants.
- Identifies proactive sourcing strategies through utilization of social media sites, niche job boards and nursing specialty boards.
- Develops and maintains relationships with colleges/universities.
- Tracks source of applicants.
- Develops creative strategies to attract talent.
- Conducts behavior based interviewing skills and analyzes applicants attributes to match the needs within each facility.
- Assists with on site interviewing and follow up steps to a successful hiring status.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to develop a comprehensive sourcing and recruiting strategies for ongoing staffing of Healthcare requirements
- Identify and evaluate Healthcare professionals for client engagements
- Manage, document, track candidate flow via applicant tracking system
- Develop and create best practices as they pertain to Healthcare recruiting strategies
- Negotiate and close employment offers with prospective candidates
- Oversee onboarding process for prospective employees from start to finish
- 1-3 years of prior corporate or agency recruiting experience.
- Registered Nurse or BSN candidate highly preferred
- 2 years in heavy phone recruiting (sales, inside sales, corporate recruiting, agency recruiting)
- Recruiting experience should be relevant to healthcare industry on either the government or commercial sectors
- Ability to effectively develop cost effective and results driven recruitment strategies
- Ability to work with Account Managers and customers in a fast paced - team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple hiring needs on a regular basis
- Ability to utilize social and professional networks for recruiting candidates and building pipelines of specific technical personnel
- Possess strong communication and computer skills
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task
- BA/BS degree (desirable)
Quadrant is a full-life cycle staff augmentation agency providing a proven "rapid fire" approach in responding to the needs of our clients. Quadrant offers a comprehensive suite of staffing solutions for organizations in the Healthcare, Medical, Dental, Information Technology, HR and Government contract sectors.
Our clients have come to include some of the largest and most recognized brand named companies in the Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD metropolitan regions. Quadrant is a DOD TOP Secret cleared facility and holds a Maryland Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Virginia SWaM certification. Quadrant's clients are rapidly hiring a mix of healthcare, medical, dental, information technology, recruiting and HR professionals.
Quadrant is recognized as the largest Healthcare Staffing agency in the Washington DC area. We support every major healthcare system and thousands of area healthcare practices. Our healthcare division focuses on all clinical and nonclinical staff with the exception of physicians. Our database boasts hundreds of thousands of local screened healthcare professionals; the largest in the area. Our resources enable us to respond to our clients requests quickly, generally within 24 hours of request on mainstream orders.
Our Information Technology clients support a broad mix of commercial and federal government agencies. Our clients include government contractors who support projects with federal agencies such as U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, National Institutes of Health(NIH), U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, FDA, FBI, USPTO, DHS, DHHS, DOD, DOJ, DOE, DISA, and USPS. In addition to our federal portfolio, Quadrant also supports a range of commercial clients focusing in software, telecom, mobile, web and healthcare development.
Whether you are a job seeker or a company with open positions to fill we will bridge the talent gap. Contact any of our seasoned professional recruiters or account managers and we will walk you through our proven staffing methodology. We offer a consultative approach to both potential employee and employer. We seek the right match, at the right time, every time.