San Antonio , TX 78205
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
JOB TITLE: Healthcare Recruiter
Mpower Practice Management, LLC is a growing national healthcare support services company specializing in Medical and Allied Health Staffing, Executive Search, and Outplacement of clinical professionals. We are committed to the highest levels of professional and ethical service in the market today and work to cultivate long-term relationships. We have a reputation built on integrity, expert knowledge of the medical industry.
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Recruiter will develop, execute, and complete executive physician sourcing.
- The ideal candidate will have the capability to independently execute sourcing strategies for clinical searches and must possess the executive presence and mindset to establish the sourcing strategy and develop output that demonstrates a mastery of sourcing for this level of recruitment.
- This position requires the ability to establish and further sourcing recruiting functions, and the creativity to design and implement the processes and programs for an effective and efficient sourcing function.
- Positions are highly time sensitive, therefore, a candidate network funnel is highly preferred.
- Researches databases, social networks, job posting results, referrals, and other sources to establish lists of potential providers.
- Verifiable and successful track record of medical recruiting experience in working in a medium to high
- Follow up with candidates throughout the recruiting process including, offers, negotiations, relocation, and contract signing
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member
- Ability to excel in a fast paced working environment
- Comfortable with high volume cold calling
- Develop and maintain a continuous relationship with candidates
- Ability to be persuasive and influential in verbal and written communications
- Ability to meet strict staffing goals and deadlines
- Place clinicians into sites by matching candidate’s skill level with location needs
- Tracks recruiting activities, providing candidate status and updating all administration in ATS
- Strong work ethic-highly dependable
- Attention to detail, organized, and conscious of quality
- May be occasionally lifting of supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Handle incoming calls, respond to verbal and written inquiries, clarify company policies and procedure
- Assist with the creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
- Cold Call and identify candidates and submit them to leadership for review
- Maintain a consistent flow of qualified candidates for various job requisitions
- Review a high volume of resumes and identify a candidate with the right profiles
- Make contact with candidates daily
- Move seamlessly from task to task
- Work with various computer systems and websites
- Be accountable for short, mid-range and long-term goals
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
- High School degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in healthcare recruitment
- At least 6 months experience in a general office environment
- Experience with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Access, & Outlook