Healthcare Executive Assistant
Charlotte , NC 28202
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Perform general administrative duties for the areas of the business as needed.
- Provide quality assurance and maintain the accuracy of the published content.
- Utilize MS Office Applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and other technology tools.
- Answer main office phone line to successfully triage and direct incoming calls.
- Assist with the preparation of meetings.
- Schedule meetings between the various offices/departments.
- Work with the Leadership team to coordinate company and community events and awards/recognition.
- Assist in all aspects of event planning by sending out invites and making reservations/preparations for company-sponsored employee activities.
Qualifications (Knowledge & Skills):
- Understand the processes, tools, systems, and technology to effectively support projects and communicate effectively with project team members.
- Independently coordinate all aspects of meetings including scheduling and reservations, meeting materials and logistics.
- Communicate status on multiple projects with team members.
- Capture minute notes, decisions and distribute as needed.
- Maintain project related documentation per defined process.
- Create and update workflows as needed.
- Update work instructions as needed.
- Monitor project progress and communicate potential issues.
- Act as a point of contact for all participants
- Must have fine attention to detail
- Strong writing skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-directed work style.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven,
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and processes.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
Schedule: M-F - 8-5pm (Requires some flexibility)
Awesome employee perks/benefits including very generous PTO
18 PTO days plus Holidays
Dynamic, energetic, room to grow