VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00Job Snapshot
1300 West Vandament Avenue
* Job Type:
GameStop Retail Management
* Date Posted:
PLEASE NOTE: Your application for this position includes all locations within the district.
District Manager – role is similar to an innovative business entrepreneur and owner, with special emphases on comp sales, used sales, talent retention, trades, guest experience, and loss prevention. Within GameStop's broadly defined parameters, District Leaders have the autonomy, authority, and responsibility to inspire outstanding business results through others as the leaders of their district's performance development strategy.
Store Manager – directly influences the performance of everyone who interacts with guests and supports a solution selling environment. The Store Leader is responsible for fostering a selling culture that creates unique, complete solutions that exceed guest's expectations. The Store Leader ensures best-in-class guest service for every GameStop guest by using elements of GameStop's buy, sell, trade, and reservation business model, the Circle of Life. The Store Leader makes discretionary decisions involving all sales initiatives, operational effectiveness, marketing, scheduling, employment, and all other aspects of the day-to-day business processes of a GameStop store, which will demonstrate the commitment to a unique solutions selling experience for all guests.
Qualified District Manager candidates will possess the following:
* 3 years of successful, related experience as a multi-unit leader required
* Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science from a regionally accredited college or university in a related field of study, such as business administration, is required, although equivalent experience may be accepted as a substitute
* Proven ability to work productively with others, welcome and adapt well to change, communicate thoughts and feelings effectively, and receive and respond to feedback from others maturely
60 to 70% with occasional overnight stays.
Qualified Store Manager candidates will possess the following:
* Must be at least 18 years of age and present state-required proof of age documents
* Must be able to provide genuine and friendly assistance to every guest during every visit
* High school diploma or GED required; An Associate's or accredited Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in business, marketing, merchandising, or related field preferred
* Three or more years of retail sales, guest service, and/or management/leadership experience required; at least 1 year of retail management experience preferred
* Must be able to work alone and move throughout the store unassisted, for extended periods (up to 12 hours per day)
* Must be able to lift and/or move objects and displays (up to 30 lbs.), bend, stoop, reach with arms and hands, and climb on ladders
* Must be able to occasionally travel unassisted via car and/or plane to offsite conferences and meetings (less than 10%)
* Must be able to work a minimum of 44 hours per week
VIEW JOBS11/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-10T00:00Job Description:
At Bank of America, we're guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Financial Center team at Bank of America. We're looking for financial center managers (FCMs) – those with a passion for operating as business owners, fostering a team environment and instilling a client-centric culture to make clients' financial lives better.
As part of the Bank of America team, FCMs benefit from personal coaching, clearly defined career paths, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities. FCMs report to the market leader and provide oversight of an assigned Financial Center (also known as branch location). They're accountable for ensuring adherence to all policies and procedures and ensuring financial center employee responsibilities are completed with high quality to make sure we deliver exceptional client care.
We'll help you
* Get training and one-on-one mentorship from managers who are invested in your success. You'll enroll in our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop as a financial center manager.
* Lead a team and operate as a business owner by observing and coaching team and individual performance to collectively meet goals, establishing action plans as applicable.
* Grow your network to maximize effectiveness in meeting client needs. Build relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with financial needs and/or problem resolution.
* Confidently build relationships with clients. Gain in-depth knowledge of clients' financial life priorities and connect them to Bank of America solutions that meet their financial goals.
* Continuously learn by using resources and technologies to optimize the client experience.
* Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through convenient banking options (such as online banking, mobile banking and ATMs) that benefit them.
* Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory policies, employee and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines.
As a financial center manager, you can look forward to
* Unlimited potential for financial growth.
* Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills as the industry evolves and changes.
* Personally investing in talent through interviewing and hiring financial center employees.
* Opportunities to connect with experts including relationship managers, small business consultants, investment advisors and mortgage officers.
* A world-class suite of employee benefits.
You're a person who (required skills)
* Has 3+ years' experience building, leading, managing and coaching a team.
* Can resolve problems independently and bring in others as needed.
* Can interpret performance results, find opportunities to drive success and hold others accountable to results.
* Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
* Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done; a great teammate who presents oneself professionally and with confidence to establish trust, credibility and respect with others.
* Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients' financial lives and employees' professional capabilities.
* Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
* Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in a fast-paced environment.
* Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
* Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients' needs.
* Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
* Is proficient in computer skills and professional programs (for example Microsoft Office).
* Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
You'll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
* A bachelor's degree, preferably in a business-related field.
* Bilingual skills.
* Experience in financial services, mortgage, retail or hospitality.
We're a culture that
* Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
* Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
* Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
* Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
* Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Posting Date: 11/11/2018
Location: Yukon, OK, YUKON BC, 1330 S Cornwell Dr, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Bank Of America CorporationYukonOK
VIEW JOBS11/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-18T00:00Overview
Pediatrics – Yukon, Oklahoma
Oklahoma City/ Yukon
Your life's work for a higher calling.
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Pediatric Physician to join our Mercy Clinic Primary Care – Yukon practice located in Yukon, OK. Yukon is a booming suburb located just west of Oklahoma City, known for excellence in education and athletics and a smaller community feeling than OKC proper. At Mercy you'll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network. Work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
Requirements: BC/BE in Pediatrics
* 100% outpatient/newborn call
* State of the Art, Brand New Clinic opened in 2017
* Join 6 well respected physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Clinicians
* Nurse on Call (Triage system for call)
* EPIC – Integrated electronic medical record
* Perfect Compliment to existing practices
* Competitive Guaranteed Salary with High earning potential
* Health, dental, vision insurance
* 401k/403b Retirement Plans
* Occurrence-based malpractice
* Vacation & CME
* Residency Stipend & Sign on Bonus
Welcome to Oklahoma City
Well-known for its western charm and lively culture, Oklahoma City has a promising future. The city continues to go through a renaissance due to its growing public and private partnerships and a keen interest in improving the overall quality of life of its 1.2 million plus people. Here, the arts, quality of healthcare and excellence in education are thriving. Its diverse economy is among the strongest in the nation. Costs of living remain low and the solid, innovative infrastructure ensures that smog and traffic congestion aren't an issue. The average commute is less than 20 minutes and the city airport offers direct flights to many major destinations. Enjoy entertainment at the Bricktown Canal, take in a sporting event and revel in the botanical gardens all in the same day. When it comes to shopping and dining, Oklahoma City has it all.
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, a physician led and professionally managed health care system, is the fifth largest Catholic healthcare system in the U.S. Mercy has 45 acute care and specialty hospitals across 4 states, 40,000 coworkers and over 3,500 physicians. Using cutting-edge technology, we serve millions of people yearly while staying deeply rooted in our original mission. Named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2017 by Truven and ranked a Top American Employer by Forbes Magazine, there's no better place to accelerate your health care career.
Natalie Shanbour, Physician Recruiter