Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Healthcare Business Development Manager
Hartman Executive Advisors
Timonium , Maryland 21093
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hartman Executive Advisors is the regions only completely independent technology advisory firm. We are a fast-growing, innovative business that is uniquely positioned to work with executives and nonprofit leaders to align IT solutions with business goals and strategy. Since Hartman does not profit from the sale of any system or technology, clients trust the advice and guidance they receive is strictly in their best interest.
By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisorsis seeking anexperienced
Business Development Manager who will work with our Client Managers, Marketing and company ownership to develop new business relationships within our healthcare industry focus. The Business Development Manager will leverage existing relationships, and will adopt an approved activity plan designed to create new relationships and customers. Qualified candidates need to be comfortable engaging C-level business executives in both social as well as individual environments in order to evaluate opportunities and communicate Hartmans unique value proposition. People who thrive on working with executive teams and gaining the trust of customers and prospects by helping businesses solve strategic problems through the effective utilization of information technology would be a good fit for this role.Major
Please note that this is a full-time permanent position with benefits and bonus opportunity.Requirements:
- Work with company ownership to develop a personal plan of action designed to achieve sales goals by developing profitable business within Hartmans healthcare demographic.
- Establish and execute weekly and monthly activity plan (events, warm calls, COI meetings, prospect meetings, proposals, and closes) designed to achieve established sales goals.
- Work with the Marketing team to leverage Hartman content and events for prospective clients and COI.
- Work with Client Managers (CMs)in a team selling environment to design solutions and strategies to meet the needs of our prospective clients.
- 5+ years of business development experience in a healthcare professional services organization that sells to business to business
- Working knowledge of relationship selling principles, including the ability to conduct an effective sales meeting, ask effective questions, explore customer pain, communicate how our solutions can uniquely solve prospective customer pain, effectively close business, etc.
- Strong understanding of healthcare operations, clinical, challenges, and strategies
- Sales experience and strong connections in healthcare verticals including
Ambulatory Care, Hospitals, Health Centers, or Long-Term Post-Acute Care (LTPAC), in the mid-Atlantic market
- Experience forming relationships with and selling directly to the CEO and other executive members of organizations
- While deep technical knowledge is not required, the successful candidate must have the ability to understand the business and technology challenges of our prospective customers within the healthcare space, and be able to work with the CM team to recommend an engagement scope of work (SOW) to resolve those challenges as well as make warm connections through existing networks
- Experience in managing multiple projects/programs simultaneously
- Experience managing resources, budgets and project timing
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Learn more about our organization atwww.hartmanadvisors.com