Health Care Para Professional
Horizon Health And Wellness
Oracle , AZ 85623
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join the growing and changing Horizon Health and Wellness team under our new Chief Executive Officer and executive leadership team. Horizon Health and Wellness provides quality integrated services to our patients. The agency provides professional opportunities to our staff for growth and development. Our mission at Horizon Health and Wellness is to provide integrated healthcare that addresses the whole person and promotes wellness using best practices to enhance the quality of life of the individuals, families and communities we serve. With our collaborative and innovative approach, we are making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. Join our team of nearly 600 employees who share a passion for our mission and a commitment to service.
When you join our team, youre making an investment in your potential. We work with each of our employees to ensure they have the tools and resources to provide the very best patient care. From on-the-job training and training offerings to licensing and tuition reimbursement, you can grow both personally and professionally. We are committed to creating a workforce that directly reflects the diversity in the communities we serve. As a result, we actively recruit and hire individuals with various backgrounds, skills and experiences. We strongly believe this dedication to inclusion is the key to providing exceptional care.
Horizon Health and Wellness is look for people with the passion to help others. No experience necessary.
- Meet emergency demands in a calm, competent, productive, and timely manner.
- Appropriately interacts with participants without regard to gender and cultural variables.
- Provide ongoing observation of all client behavior immediately reporting any potentially dangerous situation to the Program Coordinator.
- Completes clinical documentation on participants and accompanying billing documentation on a daily basis.
- Provide case management services to participants.
- Ensure integrity of program's clinical standards, practices, and functions.
- Follow agency policies and procedures.
- Maintain documentation of case management services in the participant's records.
- act as case management resource to other staff.
- Develop participant treatment plans and document participant progress.
- Provide telephone contact, collateral visits and non-medically necessary transportation.
- Transports participants to scheduled activities.
- Arrange referrals, assessing and obtaining entitlements and meeting basic participants needs.
- Provide peer support services under the concept and practice of recovery.
- Provide consultation, education and advocacy services to families and other providers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Works with clinical staff to assure follow-through on participant treatment plans.
- Provide regular peer support groups and individual counseling.
- Participate in the Agency's staff development training, department training and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Participate in staffing.
- Medication monitoring.
- Participate in the Agency's Performance Improvement Program.
- Provide safe, timely transportation of clients to and from facility as assigned.
- Pick up participants on time.
- Comply with safe driving practices and follow procedures for getting emergency assistance in case of vehicle breakdown.
- Follow behavior management procedure to control clients whose behavior is escalating, creating a threat to the safety of self or others.
- Initiate First Aid/CPR if needed.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver's license with acceptable driving record and reliable transportation
- First Aid and CPR training certification.
- Physical exam.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Have availablilty of phone for easy access of Agency contact.
- Able to work flexible schedule as needed: weekends, nights, days, evenings and holidays.
- Ability to type and working knowledge/familiarity with computers and electronic clinical record keeping.
- Must obtain a fingerprint clearance card and pass a background check.
Generous Benefit Package