VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00HR Shared Services Associate
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That's why we're always looking for creative and visionary people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it's our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
* Provide day-to-day support to Americas (Canada, United States & Brazil) employee and manager populations on a vast array of HR-related inquiries utilizing call and case management technologies
* Take ownership of inquiries ensuring accurate, prompt and consistent resolution or redistribution by following established channels and ensure 'warm' and complete transfers of escalated inquiries to internal HR groups, other Equinix departments, and/or external vendors
* Be a Subject Matter Expert for HR processes, policies, and tools
* Develop Employee and Manger FAQ lists to provide the audience with Self-service opportunities
* Participate in new initiative program launches and on-going support
* Support HR programs including Health & Welfare Benefits, Leave of Absence, Service Awards and Employment Verification
* Understand and adhere to internal practices to ensure employee data privacy compliance with all state, federal and regional labor laws and regulations
* Manage Global HR data maintenance in HRIS and other employee related systems, ensuring data integrity and Sarbanes Oxley compliance
* Administer the voluntary termination process, from notification by the employee or manager through exit interview and closure.
* Oversee the information collection process, along with performing content updates for the HR Direct portal on SharePoint
* Identify, track and communicate program trends to HR BP/HR Architects for assessment
* Continuous evaluation of HR Direct practices to identify improvement opportunities
* Provide historical employment research support for Americas HR BPs / Generalists
* Work with internal departments such as Payroll, Finance, IT and Stock Administration to ensure data accuracy of shared integrations
* Maintain employment files, including soft copy file management coordinated with Workday
* Generate North America bi-weekly payroll integration and audit files
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* 2+ years of HR experience, preferably in various HR disciplines
* 1+ year of experience preferred in a HR Shared Services/centralized customer service environment
* Call and/or case management technology knowledge experience a plus
* HRIS experience required with Workday exposure desirable
* Proven Customer Service Orientation with a passion for supporting customer needs
* Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations which may involve confidential or sensitive matters
* Have a strong drive for problem solving
* Possess extreme attention to detail and commitment of ownership
* Demonstrated ability of working well within a distributed, collaborative environment
* Have a working knowledge of US employment regulations including SOX, ADA, HIPPA, FMLA etc.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00Auto req ID: 194566BR
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Professional
Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for leading all activities of the HR function for assigned facilities and leading related projects. The HR Business Partner applies skill in selection/retention and employee relations techniques, a working knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures and Federal and state laws regarding employment practices in order to support the organization. Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time with overnight stays required as business needs dictate.
* Demonstrates knowledge of HR practices, guidelines and regulations to monitor and provide advice regarding compliance with all employment laws, regulations, and FedEx Ground policies, procedures and processes.
* Identifies and/or conducts investigations on employee relations issues in an appropriate and timely manner and provides appropriate recommendations. Provides advice to management and responds to employee inquiries.
* Engages all levels of internal customers in assigned facilities in activities, meetings, special events and handles issues and questions
* Leads the full cycle staffing development and execution process for non-package handler recruitment, including applicant sourcing, recruiting, demonstrating good faith efforts in Affirmative Action, pre-employment screening, interviewing and employee onboarding
* Leads recruitment activities, including peak planning, and participating in outreach events; builds and maintains effective relationships with schools and community-based organizations.
* Partners with Field HR Specialists, Field HR Advisors and HR Managers to develop and/or facilitate programs to support business objectives, corporate programs and individual development.
* Provide guidance to the Talent Acquisition Coordinator in the development and execution of the Package Handler recruiting plan.
* Collaborates with operational business partners/HR Specialist and Talent Acquisition Coordinator to develop strategic plans and actions to reduce voluntary turnover to goal and increase employee engagement.
* Participates in HR Assessments as assigned and follows-up/monitors action plans.
* In conjunction with hiring manager, responsible for Non-Package Handler pay review recommendations and providing guidance to managers on pay guidelines and sound pay recommendations
* May be involved in projects, such as annual merit process, to deliver guidance and assistance to managers
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or related discipline required. In addition to the two (2) years Minimum Experience, a high school degree or GED and additional four (4) years HR Generalist, employee relations or recruiting (to include FXG/FXSP Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC)) will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree.
Two (2) years professional HR experience in HR Generalist, employee relations or recruiting (to include FXG/FXSP Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC)) required or related area.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
* A working knowledge of state and federal employment laws
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information to all levels of management
* Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and work independently in responding to day-to-day functional needs.
* Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
* Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with employees.
* Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
* Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
* Ability to work day, evening and overnight hours as business needs dictate
* Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred
* Communication in multiple languages is preferred
% of Travel for the Position: 50-75%
Address: 8411 Florida Mining Blvd
Zip Code: 33634
Domicile Location: P336
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Search Engine Description: Human Resources
VIEW JOBS10/29/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-27T00:00Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we've thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000 associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
Under general supervision, utilizes multiple benefit systems to ensure accuracy of billing and wire transfers, data integrity and audits, and administers workers' compensation, unemployment, and employment verifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Reconcile and prepare all invoices and wires related to all benefit plans or employee benefit accounts to include but not limited to Health and Welfare, Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Life Insurance, Voluntary Benefit Programs, Retirement Plans, and Employee Stock Purchases.
* Responsible for the data integrity of benefits data within systems. Monitor vendor related feeds and interfaces with IT and third parties to ensure data flow for plan administration is accurate and timely. Partner with third party providers to resolve file/data issues/errors.
* Collaborate with payroll to identify and correct benefit deduction issues. Calculate and process adjustments as needed.
* Track and investigate discrepancies with vendor commission reports to ensure accurate payment for benefit services.
* Assist in the execution of open enrollment, update and test enrollment site for accuracy and functionality per the plans available. Participate in benefit fairs and various benefit workshops as needed.
* Review and respond to unemployment claims by investigating circumstances and preparing appropriate documentation, ensuring compliance with the unemployment insurance integrity requirements. Prepares for all appeal hearings and attends hearings when necessary. Provide guidance to leaders as needed.
* Administers employment verifications through a third-party administrator and internally for those not able to utilize a third party for the information requested.
* Administer the Firm's workers' compensation program, including investigation and processing of claims, review and payment of invoices, and selection of third-party vendors as appropriate. Assign and obtain approval for defense counsel and medical providers for complex claims. Ensure OSHA compliance. Provide guidance to leaders as needed.
* Make recommendations and implement new and updated processes to improve efficiency.
* Serve as the escalation point for the Customer Service Center for questions and issues that cannot be resolved at the service desk level.
* Creates and provides training and other relevant resources as needed to leaders, the Benefits team and the Customer Service Center.
* Ensure compliance with federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations to minimize risk to the Firm. Assist in the preparation of governmental reporting requirements and plan audits.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
* Ability to deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
* Ability to handle difficult situations with professionalism and respect.
* Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
* Ability to prioritize in a fast paced, changing environment.
* Ability to identify deficiencies and take corrective action; strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be very detailed oriented.
* Final by btremain and mregallis 7/10/2013. Revised by afranklin and mregallis 6/4/2014.
* Demonstrate ability to self-motivate, set goals, and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work independently, as well as with in a collaborative team environment.
* Proficient in personal computer skills.
* Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
* Commitment and adherence to Firm Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate degree and two years of benefits experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of health and welfare plans, billing and auditing experience, and unemployment preferred.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
Certified Employee Benefits Specialist or other HR certification (preferred).
Travel required to Client sites or Kforce offices, up to 10%.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status