Health Account Manager
Kestra Financial Independent Advisor
Deerfield , IL 60015
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Here at David A. Marcus and Associates, Inc., we have been helping our clients protect their current wealth and create long-term financial plans for more than 35 years. In addition to providing clients with a well designed strategy to help them achieve their own goals, our firm also specializes in corporate benefits and estate planning. Being a "full service" firm allows for us to better service our client needs from personal investing and retirement planning to life insurance, long term care insurance, and even health insurance benefits.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Health Insurance administration and claims processing.
- Basic administrative functions including but not limited to faxing, coping, scanning, phone, mail and support other staff, when necessary
- Communicate quickly and effectively with clients and vendors.
- Regular client interaction including appointment scheduling and correspondence; answer incoming calls when needed and direct/take messages appropriately and according to firm guidelines.
- Manage client needs regarding processing, servicing, and problem resolution in a timely and accurate manner.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors and customers.
- Maintain client information in the CRM database.
- Maintain client and employee information in Zywave, our benefits administration portal
- Taking on additional new responsibilities as assigned by department manager.
- Advanced computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point) are essential
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to work independently and effectively at managing multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Previous experience working for a broker or benefits insurance carrier such has Humana or Blue Cross Blue Shield is an added benefit.