Head Of UX
Morrisville , NC
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Eton Solutions is a hypergrowth fintech transforming the Family Office segment of the Wealth Management industry. Etons AtlasFive is a comprehensive enterprise management platform specifically designed to allow todays modern Family Office meet the unique and varied challenges of Ultra High Net Worth families.
We are looking for a customer-obsessed Head of UX to lead a small team of designers/researchers and work side by side with a talented team of product managers, engineering leaders and software developers in an agile environment to lead the design of useful, usable, and intuitive user interfaces in a team environment.
You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. Ability to influence, customer obsession and exceptional communication skills are essential to success in this role.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market segment analysis, customer research, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Contribute to the brand experience and visual communication.
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- Design the look & feel, interface, and interaction flow of customer journeys.
- Drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and company executives for review and feedback.
- 5+ years experience leading web and mobile UX teams, with a strong portfolio of real world projects and a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
- A solid understanding of design methodologies and practices such as user-centered design
- Experience hiring and managing UX designers and researchers.
- Experience leading and/or conducting user research with the ability to clearly synthesize actionable results
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant design field, or equivalent professional work experience