Head Of Product Marketing
Birmingham , AL 35201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As the Head of Product Marketing at Fleetio, you will work alongside the Product, Sales and Marketing teams to lead the marketing and adoption of product features inclusive of: product positioning, product messaging and pricing. You'll drive a differentiated product marketing strategy that leverages customer, market and competitive data. This role owns the go-to-market strategy and organizes internal and external communication including our Channel Partnerships.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and were leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day.
Were looking for a super-motivated, highly experienced person to lead our Product Marketing team to evangelize Fleetio and help articulate its features and benefits. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the Product Marketing team of Product Marketing Managers and Product Marketing Analysts
- Lead and oversee product content in order to maximize website traffic, conversion and enhance existing customer engagement and satisfaction
- Own product pricing to maximize sales growth across all customers segments
- Create collateral materials for new feature launches to drive demand and product adoption
- Develop sales enablement assets including brand decks, sales decks, vertical decks, competitive research, customer case studies, etc. to assist the sales team on strategic positioning and value proposition
- Develop and continually optimize a product feature launch playbook that allows us to maximize the efficiency of each launch
- Educate the Sales and Customer Success teams on the value proposition and product and feature updates
- Stay current on product offerings, as well as competitive offerings and tactics
- Partner closely with the Product team to develop the positioning of our products in the market, including packaging and pricing
- Partner closely with the Product team to define success metrics for each product feature launch. Measure and report on these metrics to the organization
What's in it for you
- Work with fascinating customers and prospects from all around the world. So many different types of companies and organizations operate a fleet each day, and Fleetio is a good fit for most of them (its a huge market).
- Be a part of an incredible team of A players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. Were a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Use the latest tools and techniques to grow a massive audience in a global marketplace (customers in 70+ countries) and a rapidly changing industry (Transportation).
- Work from our awesome HQ in downtown, Birmingham, AL.
The ideal candidate is a master of translation and has the ability to gather, digest, and translate the technical information provided by engineers, product managers, customers, and competitors for the benefit of the customer and their end-users. The person in this role is incredibly motivated to out-market the competition and thrives in a rapid growth environment. Ideally, we're looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing (coupled with Fleet, telematics, and/or fuel experience)
- 3+ years leading a product marketing team
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company consider a plus
- Successful managerial experience with a proven track record building and leading world-class teams
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM, marketing automation and other product marketing tools like Marketo, Pardot, Intercom, App Cues, etc.
- Proven track-record of problem-solving in an innovative environment
- 100% coverage of health and dental insurance
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO and 8 company holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Mac laptop, book stipend, and professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Monthly catered lunches and office snacks
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.