Head Of Operations
Somerville , MA 02143
Posted 2 months ago
Is this you?
We are looking for a results-driven, and detail-oriented Head of Operations (Integrator) to join GaggleAMP Inc.
The right candidate will have an instinctive ability to recognize, retain, and respect the talent within the organization, and help guide employees to reach their full potential through support and mentorship while driving the corporate financial goals.
This dedicated leader will develop and maintain control of all business operations and will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic. The ideal individual will also be a strategic planner with the essential ability to specify, strategize, and define opportunities.
- Oversee daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary, ensuring the organization is consistently rowing together in the same direction
- Executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding established P&L objectives
- Collaborate and stay on the same page with the CEO at all times
- Filters and translates the CEOs ideas into functional plans for the company
- Develops comprehensive goals for performance and growth strategies
- Effectively resolve issues - must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Identify areas of opportunities for capital improvements across the organization, including opportunities to improve revenue, increase margin, reduce cost, and increase profitability throughout the organization all while improving efficiency
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Leverage and adapt dashboards to align team and track accountability
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and vendors
- Consistently demonstrates a passion for values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity across the organizatio
- Proven results as an Integrator, Head of Operations, Finance & Administration or a similarly relevant role
- Experience building high performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent required
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations required
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics required
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable required
- Understanding of and ability to create healthy organizational culture required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required
- Varied experiences and responsibilities in Operations, Finance, and Human Resources strongly preferred
- Experience leading high-performance teams within the SaaS Industry strongly preferred
- Experience as the Integrator role described in EOS is a major plus
- Advanced degree, MBA or similar, preferred
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance (after 30 days)
- Matching 401K (after 6 months)
- Company team building and fun outings
- Join an exciting and dynamic company with a strong leadership team.
- Grow professionally by gaining powerful experience managing relationships the evolving digital marketing space.
- Have the opportunity to contribute and directly impact the growth of the company you work for.
GaggleAMP is almost 9 years old and has bootstrapped its way to a profitable growing business. GaggleAMP has grown the old fashioned way, through real customers and real revenue.
You will be part of a growing world-class team that is passionate about what we do, our customers and employee development.
GaggleAMP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to Apply:
If you are qualified, please fill out the application connected to this posting and include a cover letter which tells us about your experience working with a visionary CEO as the head of operations.