Head Of Operations
Long Beach , CA 90808
Posted 2 months ago
Atrilogys direct client is looking for a Head of Operations
in Long Beach, CA
. This position is a full-time, direct-hire
role and will be on-site
.*Must be local*
*Offering Annual bonuses*
Reporting to the Regional VP of Operations, the Head of Operations is responsible for successfully directing and providing overall operational leadership and strategic direction to all employees. The focus of this role is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job.This role involves innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response. Decision-making is focused on implementing practical, timely solutions, and getting things done quickly and handling a variety of activities.Must be goal oriented, and able to motivate, train, and engage others in an effective way is important. The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised, and persuasive communication style.While the job requires the ability to act independently, a sense of urgency and the confidence to handle a variety of challenges, a full commitment to the success of the business and high standards of achievement are expected in this position.Essential Functions:
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- This role is responsible for successfully directing and providing overall leadership and strategic direction to all employees, overseeing 4 direct and 50 plus indirect reports.
- Rapport and relationship building focused on achieving results, engage commitment of others.
- Problem solving orientated.
- Action-oriented and collaborative decision-making.
- Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic, persuasive Influences, stimulates others to action.
- Assertive leadership based on generalist expertise, knowledge of systems.
- Directive leadership to assure business results are achieved.
- Delegation of details as necessary, with follow up on timeliness and quality.
- Accountability for results.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Direct various initiatives, including expansion plans, in order to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Company.
- Direct the overall leadership of staff in alignment with core values and leadership principles providing the day-to-day management of staffing, training, development and performance of management and staff.
- Delivery of annual budget objectives.
- Effectively interface with sales and marketing staff to maximize new business.
- Maintain various regulatory, state licensure, and other approvals.
- Direct the implementation, evaluation, revision, monitoring, and communication of internal policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in business management, education, or related field required. Masters Degree, preferred.
- Minimum 10 years professional management experience in a service-related industry/leadership at a General Manager level or higher.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to provide flexible and adaptable work schedules.
- Proven ability and experience developing budgets. Owning your own Profit and Loss.
- Participative management approach with strong staff development skills.
- Proven ability to evaluate profit and loss financial statements.
- Must be able to complete a comprehensive training program, which will include working in every department to learn and understand departmental functions.
- Must possess excellent judgment, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of personal computer software applications including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense.Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.Atrilogy has been recognized byInc.
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.