Head Of Marketing - US
Thought Machine Group Limited
New York , NY 10016
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Thought Machine is solving one of the biggest problems in banking. Since launching in 2014, our mission has been to liberate banks from outdated, legacy technology which stifles their ability to innovate. Thought Machine's core product, Vault, is a cloud native, core banking engine built to run any type of bank - from established Tier 1 banks all the way to new challenger banks
To move closer to achieving our mission, we are looking for highly talented individuals to join the fast growing team. With a founding team drawn from Google, we have a deep culture of engineering excellence and we believe it is this which delivers a solution compelling enough to engender a seismic shift in the banking industry.
Thought Machine was recognised on LinkedIns Top Startups List (2019) and named in Fintech 50 (2019). We pride ourselves on having an excellent internal culture, where we take cultural fit as important as technical fit when we make new hires. At Thought Machine, we strive hard to create a fast-paced, supportive and fun working environment to enable the team to produce the best technical work in the industry.
Thought Machine is looking for a Head of Marketing for its North American team who will be responsible for all marketing, communications, content development and related strategies in the North American region.
The Head of Marketing will report directly to the CMO and have oversight of our partner and channel marketing efforts and overall communications strategy for a series of upcoming major product rollouts.
- Work with the CMO and CEO to define Thought Machine's US marketing strategy
- Own Thought Machines North American messaging and positioning to differentiate itself against the competition with crisp and memorable positioning across all channels - website, content, events, etc.
- Manage the creation of all North American marketing collateral and sales support tools
- Co-own the marketing tech stack, in conjunction with the London team, to ensure that we have the right tooling to nurture our leads and customers and we are reporting on our performance and we are optimizing our efforts on an ongoing basis
- Build Thought Machine's brand throughout North American, including brand positioning and local brand guidelines
- Work alongside Communications to lead the North American PR function, including liaison with external agencies and journalists
- Lead the company's North American external communications; including website content, social media and external engagements
- Conduct customer, brand and product development research initiatives
- Test and scale integrated online/offline channels and campaigns to generate demand and sales leads for the North American market
- Develop and execute creative advertising and content marketing strategies for Thought Machine
- Design sales training programs and collaterals
- Create and provide documentation for our customer success team to use, especially during new product launches
- Minimum 10 years experience as a Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing
- Experience building a marketing strategy, presence, team and lead execution from scratch
- Extensive experience working in B2B Enterprise and/or SaaS marketing, partnering with sales to drive revenue.
- Ability to understand our technology and communicate ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Able to work cross-functionally with teams in different regions to deliver great work.
- Previous experience managing cross-functional projects to execute integrated online/offline campaigns to generate demand and sales leads.
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills. Excellent grammar and writing style.
- Results-oriented mentality with desire and ability to manage to objective success metrics
- Youre based in the NYC area.
- You've worked with technology products that have targeted developers with cloud-based services.
- Highly competitive salary
- Healthcare, vision and dental
- 20 days holiday
- 10 days sick pay
- 401K matching (up to 7%)
- Share options
- All the latest tech you need
- A talented & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where we encourage learning and progress
Thought Machine are committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who take a journey unique to them. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.