Head Of Investor Relations (Crypto / Real Estate)
New York , NY 11251
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We're looking for a Head of Investor Relations to play a pivotal role in our company's journey as we unlock the potential of commercial real estate investing.
This new market opportunity sits at the intersection of blockchain and real estate and you'll be supported with a market leading product experience, high quality investment products and budget to build your team.
You will own our strategy, roadmap and execution of our Investor Relations function, and be empowered to build a world class team to execute on our company's goals. This role comes with lots of autonomy, influence and full reigns to build the HoneyBricks customer experience.
This is an executive level revenue-generating leadership position reporting to the CEO, and you will be required to collaborate with other leaders across the business including marketing, product and real estate.
- Lead the charge to make the entire investment process seamless, information and easy
- Build and implement high quality and efficient processes covering both
- High touch investor experiences to engage and educate investors individually, and
- "High scale" processes to interact with a high volume of clients and answer questions about our investments
- Help to drive product and customer experience improvements and continuously expand and deepen our relationships with current and prospective investors
- Partner with our Marketing and Real Estate teams to drive increased investor acquisition through highly targeted campaigns
- Lead the fulfillment of allocations on individual project and managed fund investment opportunities
- Support HoneyBricks to navigate securities regulation roadmap across Regulation A+, D and S
- Build the data and reporting processes to ensure actionable, real-time insight to support targeted campaigns and achieve measurable results.
- Work with HoneyBricks team to develop systematic methods for scaling our investments business and improving investor communication
- 10+ years of experience managing investor relationships and investment product sales in commercial real estate (debt and equity)
- Demonstrated success leading a team to serve an extensive portfolio of high net worth clients, with a track record of expanding customer relationships and high customer satisfaction
- Experience navigating securities regulations including Reg A+, D and S
- Strong understanding of data, analytics, metrics and KPIs of software/ fintech businesses
- Experience and expertise in building and supporting investment products from the ground up
- Working knowledge of blockchain, crypto, smart contracts and decentralized finance
- A strong network (youll be expected to build your team with referrals)
- Confidence to actively challenge, contribute and participate in company strategy and direction
- Play a foundational role in the company as we redefine real estate investing
- Opportunity to build and own the entire IR function at a high growth, venture backed company
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and rapid iteration
- Ability to help define a passionate, driven and accountable remote-first culture
- Founding team equity, competitive salary and benefits/perks