Head Of Customer Success - Benefits
Boston , MA 02110
Posted 2 months ago
Are you an expert in Customer Success and an innovator in how to create an amazing onboarding experience and ensuring customers are getting the greatest value from their investment? Are you motivated by having a goal of a 100% renewal rate and are you excited to find creative ways to increase customer value over time? Have you worked in a start-up and built a business from the ground up? Are you passionate about improving healthcare and empowering women to take control of their health and life decisions? Do you love the challenge of building and managing a team of high-performers and defining measurable processes?
We are looking for a leader of our Customer Success team who has an outstanding track record of leadership in a high-growth company. Ideally, this experience will have been with another early stage business where you have been part of scaling a business. You must have experience motivating and developing a team and recruiting key players where necessary. We are looking for a team leader as well as a driven, high-performer who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Ovia Health is the leading womens health and technology company. Trusted and loved by millions, Ovia Healths mobile apps (Ovia Fertility, Ovia Pregnancy, and Ovia Parenting) help women monitor their reproductive health and start families with confidence. We are looking for an experienced Customer Success leader to help craft the future CS Strategy and plan to ensure our customers have a seamless and world-class experience from the time they begin the sales process, through implementation, and throughout their relationship with Ovia Health resulting in high renewals rates, increased revenue, and improved margins. We are on a mission to improve fertility and maternity healthcare, and to help women and families live fuller, healthier lives. Join us!
Were looking for a Head of Customer Success to:
- Define the end-to-end customer experience in such a way that delights our customers, sets the customer off on the right path, and continually reinforces our value proposition
- Instrument the customer lifecycle to ensure we are capturing actionable feedback that we can use to evaluate our effectiveness and identify weak points in our customer management and service work
- Buildi an engagement and retention strategy for our customers, be the expert on our customers' needs and provide that feedback to our product and marketing teams
- Own post-sale client relationships and develop a regular client communication strategy
- Engage regularly with customer and prospects being an active part of the sales and renewal process
- Establish and drive a customer advisory board in collaboration with the Product team
- Develop and manage budgets and forecasts for expenses, revenue, and headcount
- Hire, develop, and nurture a team of high-performers who are as committed to our clients as they are to our mission
We value people who are smart and are willing to work incredible hard. We would like to see experience in the following areas:
- Budget and forecast management- You know what it takes to get the job done in a cost-effective manner.
- Talent acquisition and management- You know that team is everything and you feel comfortable managing, mentoring and hiring top talent.
- Client management- You feel comfortable working with prospects and clients alike.
- Process definition- You can lead a team to define a workflow that is both efficient and delivers great results for our customers.
- Problem solving and navigating commercial tradeoffs- You start by asking the right questions and understanding whats not working, then find solutions and work with the team to make the hard tradeoffs to ensure we hit our short term goals while not sacrificing long-term stability/trajectory
- Communication and storytelling. You're able to communicate the companys incredible mission and vision to outsiders, telling the story in a compelling way.
- Influencing. Youre able to convince others to adopt your way of thinking and your vision. Youre able to gain and mobilize support from others.
- Public speaking and writing- You can leverage your experience and drive thought leadership in the market.
- Metrics orientation and decision-making. A decisive and quantitative leader who takes informed risks, motivates others, and produces high-quality results.
- Organization and time management skills. You're a pro at keeping track of and organizing all the details and deadlines associated with key relationships, ensuring no ball is dropped.
Ideally we would like to see 5+ years in customer success, with at least 5+ years leading a team and growing a business.
We truly love what we do. We are a high-energy, innovative team that works hard and laughs a lot. Working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something big and we value our employees tremendously.
In addition to a positive, healthy work environment, we provide
- Equity at all levels
- Unlimited vacation
- Tasty office snacks
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent insurance
- Employer contribution to 401k
- Terrific parental leave policy
We are always looking to make our team more diverse. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.