Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Head Of Capital Markets
Menlo Park , CA 94025
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
UpLift operates at the intersection of travel, technology and digital lending. Founded by luminaries from the travel industry, UpLift is a well-financed Series B startup that provides point-of-sale financing for consumer travel. The consumer travel segment is a $1 Trillion global market that is underfinanced relative to other key consumer verticals.
The Head of Capital Markets is a high growth opportunity that will play an instrumental role in UpLifts development. This person will work closely with key leaders in the business and be a part of the team responsible for all aspects of capital markets, including sourcing, closing and managing our financing relationships.Responsibilities:
- Own management of all aspects of sourcing and management of debt facilities, bank financing and associated due diligence
- Articulate UpLifts capital markets strategy for internal and external stakeholders
- Assess investor landscape and make strategic decisions to set UpLifts capital markets model and roadmap
- Work cross-functionally with UpLift executives to optimize the capital markets strategy
- Effectively build and manage a team in a rapidly scaling startup
- 10+ years experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or an analytical finance-related job
- Direct experience digital / alternative lending businesses, either buy side or sell side.
- Demonstrated proficiency in complex financial analysis
- Ability to glean insights from data and make strategic recommendations
- Attention to detail and a strong drive to get to the bottom of things
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team
- Passionate about Finance & FinTech
- Full-time salary with attractive equity compensation
- Health and dental insurance
- Prefer Menlo Park location, but New York and San Francisco offices are possibilities.