HCM Organizational Change Manager
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The position will be based in New York, NY. Much of the work will be completed out of the New York office. However, travel will be required to other offices, as required, to lead or facilitate training sessions leading up to and during rollout. Kindly note all work will be conducted remotely until COVID-19 regulations are lifted.
We are looking for an HCM Organizational Change Manager ready to develop and drive a world-class internal change management and implementation effort. Were looking for someone who is innovative, productive and willing to go above and beyond to ensure success. The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator with strong program management skills and experience. This role will work with leaders across the organization to effectively manage program changes for all HCM initiatives.
- Familiarize yourself with the company through a combination of travel and frequent communication with Oracle HCM team, executive leadership and local business units to ensure a full transition to Oracle over the course of project timelines.
- Liaise with local business units, experiencing firsthand their daily work with HCM operations, and ensure they understand the positive impact of transitioning to Oracle.
- Lead the initiative to identify Change Agents / organizational leaders to launch a Change Agent Network that supports the successful adoption of all HCM projects.
- Manage a Center of Excellence for the Oracle Learn platform, focusing on strategies to maximize employee engagement in their own learning and development.
- Attend regular status update meetings, functional demos, kickoff meetings project events and other related activities for the purpose of being an active partner in all Oracle-related initiatives.
- Actively monitor and communicate upcoming changes in both the Oracle application and in local business units, as well as the impacts to the workflows felt by stakeholders.
- Review Oracle-related communications distributed by the HCM teams, ensuring they are appropriate and understandable for the target audience.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication between stakeholders and Corporate HCM teams.
- Collaborate with the HCM Training Specialist to develop a strategy, framework and corresponding educational curriculum for key Oracle-related initiatives and projects.
- Work closely with the Corporate HCM teams to identify and address development gaps, and design corresponding learning initiatives.
- Liaise with the HCM Training Specialist to develop training aids, materials and educational resources to ensure learning solutions meet the needs of the end-users.
- Actively support the rollout and implementation of new Oracle functionality, including Oracle Recruiting Cloud, through proactive communications and training.
- Collaborate with the HCM Training Specialist to maintain training and change management content in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Bachelors Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management or Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related field
- 3-5 years of organizational training or education experience, ideally focused on human resources, performance consulting or organizational development
- Experience assessing training needs and delivering training classes in groups and to individuals
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills with a dynamic, engaging facilitation style
- Excellent organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, strong administrative and analytical skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can adapt at prioritizing responsibilities and tasks to effectively meet deadlines
- Strong technical, design, writing, editing, presentation, and project management skills
- Willing and flexible to help with any urgent issues that happen to arise, even if they are outside the immediate scope of the role
- Working knowledge of Oracle HCM, including Oracle / Taleo Learn and Guided Learning.
- Working knowledge of eLearning development technologies [e.g., Captivate, articulate] and Learning Management Systems [e.g., SCORM compliance]
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite