We are seeking an Environmental Technician I that can under general supervision, performs routine and frequent manual and heavy labor tasks to properly treat, store, pack, transport and/or dispose of hazardous waste in accordance with environmentally responsible and cost effective practices and company policies, practices and procedures.
Essentials and Responsibilities:
• Consolidates material for shipped for off-site treatment.
• Completes paperwork properly and timely.
• May assist in maintaining inventory and storage of hazardous materials in accordance with appropriate regulations and policies, practices, and procedures.
• Follows and understands all Health & Safety /Job Safety Analysis (JSA’s) procedures as outlined in the procedures and policies.
• Operates fork trucks to move materials for storage and loading and unloading.
• Collects samples of inbound waste for analysis.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education equivalent to a High school diploma or equivalent.
Safe driving record is required.
Arete Technologies Inc