Hardware Electrical Engineer
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Columbia , MD 21044
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
does not have a Bachelors degree but must have equivalent exp.
Hardware Electrical Engineer needs 5 years experience
Hardware Electrical Engineer requires:
- BSEE: Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
- Xilinx/Altera CPLD tools or similar.
- not a system engineer/ network position. this is a Hands-on position
- Electrical Eng with experience in designing and building circuit boards, motherboards. must have exp in Auto CAD designing.
- Implementing audio amplifier circuit and analog board design
- Implementing switching power supply design of DC/DC converters
- Experience with schematic capture software ORCAD
- Experience with thermal design and heat sinks
- Experience using scope, logic analyzer
- Experience with Labview
- Familiarity with Compliance standards (MIL, SAE, FCC, EN).
Hardware Electrical Engineer duties:
- Assist new product development through participation in designing and developing analog & digital hardware.
- Work mainly involves analyzing end of life parts and negotiating with vendors
- Implementing analog & digital designs using schematic capture software tool (Orcad) which include generating net lists, parts lists and printed circuit board layout.
- Design layout, component placement and trace routing.
- Developing guidelines for board layout
- Design and develop analog & digital hardware OR reviewing the designs/products from vendors
- Guide Mechanical design for enclosures
- Working closely with CAD designer, board fab & assembly vendors.
- intaining configuration management of HW items.