VIEW JOBS8/29/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-27T00:00Overview
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience in Websphere/ Digital Experience Manager. The project requires 50% travel to Illinois.
As a Lead Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
* Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
* Serve as a critical contributor for large HCL Digital Experience Manager projects. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
* Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
* Passionate coders with 6+ years of application development experience.
* 3+ years experience with HCL Digital Experience Manager (formerly IBM DXM/ WebSphere Portal) 8.5 and newer. Important skills include:
* Java JSR 286 portlet development
* REST API development and consumption
* JSON, HTML, CSS, XML and similar concepts required for modern web application development
* Portal administration and configuration
* WebSphere administration
* Troubleshooting and problem resolution experience for portal infrastructure, configuration, systems or code
* Ability to coordinate and manage release management
* Working knowledge of build management tools including xmlaccess, Maven, Jenkins etc
* UI development in modern script frameworks such as Angular or React a strong plus.
* Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
* Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
* Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
* Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
* Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
* Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
* Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
* Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
* Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
* Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
VIEW JOBS9/13/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-12-12T00:00Description
Cat Digital has an exciting opportunity for a Product Information Management (PIM) Admin/Developer on the eCommerce Operations team. This is a junior role targeted for someone with 1 to 3 years of experience. We will also consider someone with technical development skills and will be trained in the PIM role. PIM is a key component in delivering the data used on Caterpillar's eCommerce sites for online purchase of parts and products. The incumbent will primarily perform PIM administration, development and configuration of Product Data in our solution using Informatica Product 360. If you are ambitious, a quick learner, good working with data, tech savvy, and able to work in a fast paced area, then this role is for you!
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Development and execution of product imports into PIM and exports to ETL or consuming sites
* Monitoring and configuration of the PIM environment including the Informatica Product 360 Supplier Portal and PIM Rich Client
* Design and maintenance of structure groups/taxonomies for Caterpillar Product Parts, Groups, and Arrangements
* Data Quality development
* New development work as part of projects focused on the delivery of key Cat Digital initiatives
* Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls.
* Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of system components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results.
* Assists customers with documentation, training and usability efforts
* Position requires a two year degree from an accredited college or university
* 1 year experience as a PIM Admin/Developer or an IT Developer
* Intermediate experience with Excel and other Microsoft products
Top Candidates will also have:
* Four year technical degree
* PIM admin and/or PIM developer experience
* Informatica Product 360 experience
* Experience with product structures or bill of materials (BOM)
* XML knowledge
* Experience with relational databases, structures and the use of SQL
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
VIEW JOBS9/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-12-11T00:00A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone. - Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty. - Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development. - Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations. - Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations. - Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations. - Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients. - Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties - Focus on building trusted relationships. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas: - Designing and building security technology solutions aligned to a global central service environment; - Delivering enterprise security technology; - Working with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets; - Managing project implementation of core security technologies; - Engaging business and technology stakeholders at all levels to gather long term goals & requirements; - Building & maintaining relationships across the network of firms to effectively deliver Security Transformation activities on behalf of the team; - Encouraging improvement and innovation within Security Transformation; and, - Nurturing and developing less-experienced staff through coaching and written/verbal feedback.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas: - Engineering with enterprise security technology; - Driving and executing the delivery of global security solutions for member firm adoption; - Contributing to the development of new subject matter/technical domain expertise; - Resolving complex problems by continuously applying significant independent judgment and by collaborating with others; - Influencing others through a small team of direct reports, through work on projects and in teams, and/or through leading portions of larger projects; - Mapping long term business requirements to complex security architecture frameworks; - Transitioning technology from a local focus to a central technology service organization; - Encouraging improvement, innovation, nurturing, and developing less-experienced staff through coaching and written/verbal feedback; - Engaging with teams from project inception to understand goals and create project plans; - Identifying project phases and developing end to end delivery lifecycle; - Reporting at team and leadership levels on project status, execution of project based on cost, service level, and performance; - Developing and distributing internal project communications and participating in the development and review of Firmwide project communications; - Identifying areas of change management and suggesting innovative ways to address it; - Preparing reports and presentations at the project and executive levels; - Working with leaders/owners of the process or service to be knowledgeable of current practices and identifying areas for improvement; and, - Facilitating collaboration among team leads on a project to address project issues and execution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.PwcPeoriaIL