Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Durham , NC 27701
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Method Savvy is a growing marketing consultancy that works with ambitious leaders to create meaningful connections between great companies and their customers. Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC we employ a diverse team of business strategists, creative thinkers, marketing professionals, data analysts and client service experts. Our organizational culture is open, entrepreneurial, team-oriented, fun and accountable. Wins are celebrated, performance is measured, and chronic non-performers are redeployed.
The Growth Strategist is a highly collaborative and team-oriented individual with a well-developed business acumen that guides the development and execution of strategic programs for B2B and eCommerce brands. This person will utilize Method Savvys five phase methodology in conjunction with other appropriate business frameworks to diagnose problems, explore solutions and set the vision for success. The Growth Strategist will work in concert with Method Savvys team of subject matter experts to breathe life into the vision, executing in line with the strategy and clearly articulated business goals. This individual will also have responsibility for working with the Marketing Operations and Client Services teams to compellingly communicate the strategic and tactical story to clients on an ongoing basis.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize and drive accountability around Method Savvys five phase methodology.
- Lead discovery, insights and strategy workshops with internal and client teams.
- Partner with the Client Services team to act as the lead consultant on priority client relationships.
- Gather and review data to develop well-informed and effective strategic plans.
- Partner with the Marketing Operations team to translate business strategy into tactical plans and outcomes.
- Own the creation of audit reports and strategic plan presentations in collaboration with the Client Services and Marketing Operations teams.
- Work in service of tactical execution and storytelling to ensure that messages and efforts remain on track and true to strategy in the midst of evolving landscapes.
- Demonstrative experience in marketing and business leadership with past revenue or opportunity pipeline accountability (analysts only need not apply).
- MBA strongly preferred.
- Experience in a consulting or agency professional service environment preferred.
- Highly team oriented and comfortable in working cross-functionally among a range of subject matter expertise disciplines.
- Fantastic listener.
- Persuasive storyteller.
- Omnichannel experience and orientation.
- Broad understanding of marketing and advertising channels including emerging technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC, our close-knit team enjoys a collaborative work environment that highly values critical thinking, creativity and accountability. We offer employees:
- A competitive salary.
- Free Health and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement benefits.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Paid new parent leave.
- Unlimited, take it when you need it, vacation.
- Casual dress code.
- A spacious office complete with a foosball table and video games.
- A fully-stocked kitchen that includes a built-in bar.
- Laptop and second monitor.