Growth Marketing Strategy Intern - Roady
1871 Member Companies
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Inspired to reimagine the way friends get together, Roady is a network positioned to become the most convenient and personalized social calendar in the market. With our customer-centric technology, the company is on a mission to make it easier for friends to create and share experiences in simple and fulfilling ways.
Our mobile app delivers on our mission and brand promise in 3 high-value ways:
- Saving users time and effort when planning and coordinating activities with friends
- Centralizing user social calendars to ensure dates and details are remembered
- Connecting friends IRL through real-time shared messaging, media, and experiences
With Roady, youll always remember where youre going and never forget where youve been.
To help us fulfill our mission, were looking to hire the most capable and innovative talent to join our team!
This is a part-time position and an exciting opportunity to get real-world job experience with a start-up company. Your role as one of our growth marketing strategist will focus on growing and executing on-campus marketing and promotional strategies for the Roady app. For a full semester, you will be responsible for driving the following outcomes at your college:
- Expanding Roady brand awareness by planning Gyggs (short for Get your group going) with your friends and acquaintances.
- Increasing Roady app downloads through strategic marketing, promotion, and event planning on campus.
- Driving Roady adoption by actively demonstrating the value of Roadys social calendar and group planning and coordination features.
- Actively coordinate Gyggs with friends through the Roady app
- Minimum of 2 Gyggs planned with Roady per week
- Focus on expanding reach to new users
- Promote the Roady app by showcasing features and encouraging friends and acquaintances to coordinate their next get-together with a Gygg
- Develop event-based promotional strategies to expand reach of Roady app
- Document user-experience feedback, insights, and opportunities to improve usability and incorporate new features in Roady app
- Attend weekly 1-hour user review and marketing strategy sessions:
- Debrief on Gyggs coordinated in the current week
- Discuss Gyggs planned for the following week
- Strategize on new promotion and marketing opportunities
- Review user insights and app improvement opportunities
- Meet or exceed personal marketing goals on a monthly basis
- Meet established monthly/weekly Roady targets:
- Gyggs planned
- New user invitations sent (direct or indirect)
- New user downloads
- New active users
- Attendance on weekly calls with Roady leadership
- Current college student
- Interest in or active pursuit of a degree in business, entrepreneurship, communications, marketing, or computer science
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to the role
- Socially active and involved on campus (e.g., Greek life, clubs, athletics, etc.)
- Ability to be creative and think outside of the box
- Ability to think and strategize on a broad scale beyond immediate responsibilities