Growth Marketing Specialist
San Antonio , TX 78205
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you an experienced growth marketer with demonstrated expertise in reaching and engaging target personas through a self-service funnel? Can you turn market and funnel data into increased demand and conversions? Do you have experience marketing software to developers?
Filestack is a robust set of tools and powerful APIs that enables developers to upload and store large files, transform and manipulate images and other file types, and deliver that content with blazing speed, responsively, across any type of desktop or mobile device. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, it is used by over 50,000 developers around the world.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist with a mix of technical, creative, and analytical skills to ideate and launch effective growth campaigns. As a member of the Filestack marketing team, you will be part of a small fast-moving group that is constantly looking to learn and accelerate results. You will be responsible for self-service acquisition strategy and tactics.
- Understand the buyer persona, pain points, and use cases
- Break down the buyer journey, identify where to make impact
- Define the growth plan
- Coordinate, execute, and report on growth strategies to drive self-service signups and activations
- Segment, target, acquire, and optimize acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources
- Design and conduct creative thoughtful experiments and marketing campaigns to drive growth metrics
- Create and optimized a seamless funnel from awareness, to signup, to activation
- Work closely with cross functional stakeholders across product, engineering, and sales to drive growth projects forward
- Implement a strong practice of A/B testing and scaling where impact is both optimized and maximized
- The ideal candidate will have a strong command of digital acquisition campaigns, a passion for testing and adapting quickly, and an interest in the developer space
- 3+ years of experience working in a growth oriented marketing team focused on driving subscriber and revenue growth
- Comfortable building full funnel acquisition campaigns, analyzing campaign results, and optimizing conversions
- Data analytics background in order to understand full funnel impact of acquisition efforts and ROI
- Experience in digital media, SEO, SEM, content, and social media
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficiency in marketing data analytics and attribution platforms such as Google Analytics, and Segment
- Proficiency in marketing automation, HubSpot, and CMS, Wordpress
- Independent/self-starter - ability to execute and implement change
- Goal oriented naturally motivated to reach goals
- Previous experience in a SaaS environment
Bonus if you have
- Experience targeting developers with SaaS based services
- Development experience
- The unique opportunity to work at an innovative tech company that is poised to further its lead
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Open PTO - we like to keep this simple...making time for life is important!
- 9 paid standard holidays each year in addition to open PTO
- 401(k) savings plan
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and Disability coverage
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial learning environment with a proven playbook
- The opportunity to work with innovative and progressive technology
- Fun work atmosphere
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe diversity of experience, perspectives, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our users and our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*