Growth Marketing Manager
New York , NY 10012
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ready to join one of the fastest growth agencies in the country? You've arrived at the right place.
We are a team of resourceful growth marketers, creatives and data scientists who help unlock rapid growth for some of the worlds most iconic brands. Weve successfully grown many companies from hundreds to millions in revenue. We have worked with VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 brands including Nike, P&G, American Express, J&J, Heineken, Southern Marsh, Harver, Ford, Workzone and many others. We are based out of New York City and support clients around the globe.
- Curious and always learning.
- Have 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or growth space.
- Tech and data-savvy with the ability to jump in Google Analytics, Data Studio, WordPress, Airtable or even Excel and make magic happen
- Great content/copy creator with experience in blogging or video marketing.
- Have experience in interacting with clients/business partners at all levels.
- Have excellent organizational, communication and project management skills
- Social media and content distribution savvy
- Exceptional storyteller
- Have experience running SEO, SEM and content marketing programs
- Facebook Ads experience is a plus
- Some front end code experience/knowledge is a plus
- Have marketing automation experience with Hubspot, Marketo and/or Saleforce
You will work on:
- Plan, manage and maintain growth marketing campaigns for various clients
- Turn client ideas and business objectives into actionable marketing campaigns
- Analyze clients data to uncover new insights and find ways to optimize for optimal performance
- Report on progress and overall campaigns performance
- Communicate progress and activities with the client and internal team
- Collaborate with internal and external team members to achieve the overall account objectives
- Develop internal and external content for the blog and social media
BenefitsRemote Work Policy Profit Sharing Program Premium healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) 401k with Match Flexible Work Schedule Annual Retreat Home Office Allowance Learning Budget GymPass