Growth Marketing Manager
New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
MIRROR is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the NYC boutique fitness space. Our experienced team has built a hybrid hardware/software product that brings revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world. Weve created a workout experience thats not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
Were looking to hire a growth marketing manager to continue to build out the growth team and expand our impact across a number of paid and earned channels. You will help drive the strategy and execution to accelerate our growth, while managing key channels and a large marketing budget.
MIRROR HQ is located in Manhattans NoMad area. We currently have top tier venture backers who are passionate about the product and our long-term vision for the company. Were an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you cant wait to get behind our mission, we want to hear more from you!
The Role & You
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy across multiple paid and owned channels
- Drive budget allocation between channels and lead the channel specific strategies to optimize for conversion and CAC.
- Work with creative, product and engineering to improve testing capabilities and campaign development
- Drive implementation (including cross functional work with creative, tech, operations, external agencies) of all campaigns.
- Channels include, but are not limited to: Paid Social, SEM, Digital Video, Email and SEO
- Manage channel budgets and KPIs, including ongoing analysis and reporting.
- Define growth and performance benchmarks and establish analytics and reporting for channels.
- Communicate performance to marketing team leadership and other stakeholders to promote shared understanding of performance marketing strategy, ROI, and opportunities.
- Define data needs with engineering to ensure accurate and timely data capabilities used in customer analysis, recurring dashboards and any other customer and transactional needs
- Drive new channel testing
- Analyze opportunities to test new marketing channels, develop projections and select new channel tests
- Define testing framework and KPIs
- Execute tests and analyze data to determine impact and project long term efficacy of new channels
- Work with VP of Marketing to ensure all customer touchpoints are consistent with the brand.
- Work with Creative and Content to ensure implementation of best practices for paid acquisition.
- Have startup experience managing significant annual growth
- Have experience building and scaling different acquisition channels, across online and offline
- Arent afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig in
- Have experience with marketing tools and implementing testing programs
- Have a proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, adapt to changing needs and, and tackle new challenges daily!
- Are comfortable within a fluid environment; job description captures fundamental responsibilities, but the role will be much more diverse
- 4+ years of relevant consumer marketing experience
- Expertise in managing marketing channels including Facebook and Google Ads
- Analytical thinker with exceptional command of data
- Experience with campaign development
- Experience with building and executing testing programs across multiple channels
- Strong sense of our customer
Were an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We offer a competitive combination of salary and equity compensation. We value health and wellness at MIRROR and, as such, offer competitive health coverage, an open vacation policy, and a 401(k).