Growth Marketing Manager
Phoenix , AZ 85001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ClearVoice is a global content marketing and talent management solution helping SMB to Fortune 100 clients create a meaningful content strategy, find talented freelancers, produce exceptional content experiences, and increase traffic and revenue. We blend decades of experience in digital marketing with our world-class platform to differentiate our position in the market and bring a unique approach to content marketing that engages, influences and motivates our customers audiences.
Why You'll Love ClearVoice:
ClearVoice is dedicated to your success and growth. We encourage open idea sharing and team collaboration in a fun and exciting environment. As a part of the Fiverr organization, we offer exceptional benefits to our team, including healthcare, stock options, paid holidays, travel opportunities, and more.
As the Growth Marketing Manager you will be in charge of all referral programs activity including strategy and execution. You will join our growing team and utilize your marketing skills to provide on-going support to implement and execute the growth marketing plan for our referral partner programs.
- Referral Programs Implementation
- Own marketing initiatives to drive high-quality leads that convert to referrals for marketing-led programs.
- Act an individual contributor with outreach initiatives and build scalable outreach methodologies and systems that you operate.
- Own marketing initiatives to drive high-quality freelancers that convert to referrals for our Talent Network.
- Manage the implementation of marketing plans and programs, for both short and long-range initiatives.
- Team Collaboration
- Collaborate on the creation, production and distribution of content marketing materials to communicate, educate and provide opportunities to market each referral program.
- Liaison with marketing managers to improve SEO initiatives.
- Ideate, brainstorm and develop new strategies to further communicate the referral programs to leads, ClearVoice customers, freelancers and ClearVoice Talent Network members.
- Liaise with Product, Customer Success and Talent teams on the implementation of programs securing detailed feedback and recommendations for marketing assets and distribution.
- Reporting, Measurement & Optimization
- Work with Finance and Sales Operations to measure, report and optimize the efficiency of referral marketing and growth campaigns.
- Manage weekly spend data for referral programs on overall marketing budgets.
- Track and analyze all key metrics and KPI for partners with a focus on marketing campaign results.
- 5+ years of partnership marketing
- 5+ years of SEO, content marketing, and/or paid media experience (directly or indirectly on teams you served or led)
- Have worked in marketing agencies and product companies.
- Software knowledge:
- Microsoft Office: Word, PPT, Excel
- Google Apps: Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Analytics
- CRM - Salesforce or other (we use HubSpot and thats preferred)
- Marketing Automation - HubSpot or other
- Project management software (Monday or other)
- Communication software (Slack or other)
- BI tools (Periscope Data or other)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational time management skills - balance multiple priorities and pay attention to small details.
- A Can do attitude and result oriented.
ClearVoice is a fast growing startup recently acquired by Fiverr. The company has a long-term outlook, funding and is part of an exciting revolution in the freelance economy and future of work. Standard benefits include competitive compensation, stock options, insurance, PTO, etc.